www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: iNew v3 1.1.5 ROM
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
(2014-06-16, 03:36)knowhow3 Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
Rest is stock 1.1.5

why archive .rar? may be .zip?
Sorry about that, Those that have downloaded you can either extract all and re-zip it, or else wait till i re upload, I uploaded the wrong file, Sorry

I have re-uploaded a Flashable Zip of 1.1.5

[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

Pre-rooted.
SuperSU app added.
Busybox installed.
Init.d support added.
Boot logo & Boot animation/Sound replaced with iNew ones.
Deodexed and zipaligned.

Everything else stock and untouched.
simply re-zipping gave me a symlink error trying to flash with CWM
im waiting custom rom base this firmware..
(2014-06-16, 03:41)wilsey Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
Rest is stock 1.1.5

why archive .rar? may be .zip?
Sorry about that, Those that have downloaded you can either extract all and re-zip it, or else wait till i re upload, I uploaded the wrong file, Sorry

I have re-uploaded a Flashable Zip of 1.1.5

Pre-rooted.
SuperSU app added.
Busybox installed.
Init.d support added.
Boot logo & Boot animation/Sound replaced with iNew ones.
Deodexed and zipaligned.

Everything else stock and untouched.
Thank you for the changes you made to this rom but i have absolutely no idea how to install it , I was used to installing it by selecting the scatter file in SP Flash but this one clearly doesnt doesn't have one , could you please tell me how it's done ? I am pretty sure im not the only noob on this forum Big Grin Thank you
(2014-06-15, 23:07)arioch Wrote: [ -> ]No offense , but the problem is that the phone thinks to be rooted while it isn't! Can you suggest a solution?

okz its remain same for me tht i lost the root and i use vroot to root the phone phone was root but tht was not normal then i flash 1.1.1 prerooted share on this forum and then flash the cwm after tht its fixs flast 1.1.1 through tool ookz tht will fix the root problem the flash cwm
(2014-06-16, 04:04)Loonix Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

Download the above file, extract it and flash it with SPFlashtools.

Then place my Custom Flash file on your SD card,

Switch on your Phone holding Volume Key + , It will boot into Recovery Mode, From there you can choose install zip .

Hope that helps Smiling
At 77% of charging my battery had 4.2 Voltage, but at 100% it fell to the 4.03 V .... How is that even possible
You need to flash this file using custom recovery.

Download the above file, extract it and flash it with SPFlashtools.

Then place my Custom Flash file on your SD card,

Switch on your Phone holding Volume Key + , It will boot into Recovery Mode, From there you can choose install zip .

Hope that helps Smiling
[/quote]

I think the 1.1.1 version's CWM is good for it. Isn't it?
(2014-06-16, 16:41)junkpod Wrote: [ -> ]I think the 1.1.1 version's CWM is good for it. Isn't it?

Yes that one is fine Smiling

Guys Just remember to backup before flashing, Especially your IMEI !!

MTKDroidtools can backup and restore your IMEI , So use it before flashing ANY roms, You only need to backup once and can restore any time Smiling
Thank you for your work!
Okay, i downloaded the new version,
copied it to my SD card and tried it with my 'old' (no-touch) CWM. that failed with symlink error (Status 7)
then i updated to the Touch recovery (very nice) and got the same error:
Code:
Erasing System files...
Copying System files...
Symlinking...
symlink: some symlinks failed
E:Error in /sdcard/CXQ_iNew_1.1.5_reup.zip
(Status 7)
Installation aborted.
What am i doing wrong?

//EDIT: my firmware was borked, changing to a different vie CWM worked, after that the reuped .zip worked fine!
(biggest error source sits in front of the screen)
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13