www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: iNew v3 1.1.5 ROM
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
(2014-06-17, 20:06)wilsey Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

You should be able to mount internal and external Data for flashing, Backing Up and Restoring.

Yes, this one I use.
I do not have SD card.
I have tried to use internal storage but I get the error.
I tried flashing it with Recovery as a few posts back. It did flash but could not use any network on either sims. When I went to About, it showed a blank baseband. Seems like all the stuff was still on the phone as they did not say whether to wipe the phone or anything. Maybe I missed it. Tried upgrading from 1.0.8 to 1.1.5. It did upgrade but no network. Went back to 1.0.8. Fresh install now means that 1.0.8 is running very quick. Which firmware should I upgrade from using the flashable zip?
(2014-06-18, 02:31)Filko84 Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

You should be able to mount internal and external Data for flashing, Backing Up and Restoring.

Yes, this one I use.
I do not have SD card.
I have tried to use internal storage but I get the error.
I think you need an sd card... The recoveries don't seem to support the internal memory since it got merged into /data.

I've been poking around, but I can't find out how to fix that.
Quote:I think you need an sd card... The recoveries don't seem to support the internal memory since it got merged into /data.

I've been poking around, but I can't find out how to fix that.

Try this one [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
/boot emmc /dev/bootimg
/cache ext4 /emmc@cache
/data ext4 /emmc@usrdata
/misc emmc /dev/misc
/recovery emmc /dev/recovery
/system ext4 /emmc@android
/emmc ext4 /emmc@usrdata
/sdcard vfat /dev/block/mmcblk1p1 /dev/block/mmcblk1
/nvram emmc /dev/nvram flags=display="Nvram";backup=1
/uboot emmc /dev/uboot flags=display="Uboot";backup=1

These should be the contents of recovery.fstab
DOES THIS EVEN WORK ???????....AND WHATS DIFFRENT ?????
(2014-06-19, 21:36)faz844 Wrote: [ -> ]DOES THIS EVEN WORK ???????....AND WHATS DIFFRENT ?????
Try it , you can take backup in internal memory , without SD.
You find the backup in folder /data/twrp
It works quite well for me. GPS is quite fast and accurate (after i active it in engineer mode -.-)
Battery is okay but i got `the battery bug` now where the phone thinks it is fully charged after some minutes. Should not have reset the battery stats.
I think CFW based on this could be very interesting but i have to leave the deeper analysis of the files to more skilled eyes Smiling
perdon pero esta rom se instala desde cwm

[ Edit. Translation: "Sorry, but is this ROM installed via CWM?"]
I tried everything to install this correctly. Tried the zip with the correct CWM and baseband just says unknown and no network. Tried installing 1.1.1 but that also did not want to install. 1.1.5 installed from 1.0.8 but baseband issue. Going to try the original 1.1.5 with no boot logo and see if I can get that to work correcly. Very weird.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13