www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: iNew v3 1.1.5 ROM
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
(2014-08-29, 02:34)Mokus Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-08-28, 21:29)wilsey Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-08-28, 20:18)Mokus Wrote: [ -> ]Hi,

Anyone could upload the gps.conf file from this ROM?
GPS worked very good with this version, it has some additional lines than the KK ROM.

Here ya go

Thank you.
In the meantime I found the KK ROM unstable (laggy, GPS don't fix, some apps crash, GravityBox doesn't work).

This Xperia edition is the best ROM I've ever tried on my V3 so I installed it back.

The only thing I still miss is CyanogenSettings for full customization... Smiling

Never had lag , GPS works fine if you follow steps for fix and gravity box must be upgraded from xposed installer (newer versions support Kitkat). I will never go back to JB!

Working on porting a Lenovo S850 ROW rom to our device. (Managed to get almost all the aps working , including launcher , weather , wallpapers , theme) but system settings and Ideafriend is not working yet!
[attachment=1931][attachment=1932][attachment=1933]
(2014-10-10, 20:25)batsilos Wrote: [ -> ]Working on porting a Lenovo S850 ROW rom to our device. (Managed to get almost all the aps working , including launcher , weather , wallpapers , theme) but system settings and Ideafriend is not working yet!

LS camera , Calendar , File browser , Compass , Torch ,Power save , Levono market , Calculator , Themes , Wallpaper , Galery All good and multilanguage,
Ideafriend and Music working too but only in English,,,, working on that!
This is the latest version 4.2.2 ? or is there another ? KK did not work well , does not serve the gps and the screen turns on and off by itself
What's Android version in this ROM? I have iNew with 4.4.2. Build number is cxq_inew_v3w_v1.0.13. Can I upgrade this ROM ?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13