www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: iNew v3 1.1.5 ROM
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
I create a new link in Mega to :

[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
Include file key
I just flashed from 1.0.8 to 1.1.5, at first glance seems to be working fine. I'll mess it a while and see what happens.
the newest files in the .rar have been touched 19.05.2014.
the scatter and the 'APDB_MT6582_S01_MAIN2.1_W10.24' are from the 07.05.2014 and talk about 'cxq_v3_inew_v1.1.1'.
ups double post .

please delete.

my network today not very good.
Is GPS any better with this rom?
I'm wondering what means config. Version: 1.1.1 inside the scatter file. Does it refer to the version of firmware or it's another thing?
No, that is not relevant to version of rom. In 1.0.8 is the same (1.1.1 config in txt)
GPS still not working for me...
Here is my changelog:

-OTA upgrade is now available, you can upgrade Inew from settings via Wireless update
-Logo on startup is changed, now it is only "Android" animated text without sound
-This rom is not rooted, no CWM
-GPS is still bad as in 1.0.8 (for me best gps was in 1.0.3)
-it seems like camera is worse in this version, pictures are little blurred (not sure)
-you can enter in Time and Date
-no Air gesture
(2014-06-14, 22:43)ag008 Wrote: [ -> ]Here is my changelog:

-OTA upgrade is now available, you can upgrade Inew from settings via Wireless update
-Logo on startup is changed, now it is only "Android" animated text without sound
-This rom is not rooted, no CWM
-GPS is still bad as in 1.0.8 (for me best gps was in 1.0.3)
-it seems like camera is worse in this version, pictures are little blurred (not sure)
-you can enter in Time and Date
-no Air gesture

if i flashed this rom, and my previous is installed cwm and rooted,
what will happened to the cwm and the root?

will it disappear?
is the battery bug still exist? (88%)
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13