www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: Vernee Thor E MT6753 - TWRP and Stock Rom
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
(2017-10-01, 01:21)marsa Wrote: [ -> ]FIRST press the Download button on your PC (with the phone disconnected from the USB), and THEN connect the USB cable to the turned off phone.
I did just that. But nothing happens. Maybe my phone has to have certain percent of battery or anything else?

Sent from my Thor E using Tapatalk
(2017-10-01, 01:33)achkap Wrote: [ -> ]I did just that. But nothing happens. Maybe my phone has to have certain percent of battery or anything else?

1> make sure battery charged at least 70%
2> check you usb cable communication with pc
3>switch off phone , open flash tool , select scatter file
4> select download and connect phone

Best of luck.
Have you turned on developer options and then selected 'USB debugging' and also OEM unlocking is set on.
(2017-10-01, 01:46)kommando Wrote: [ -> ]Have you turned on developer options and then selected 'USB debugging' and also OEM unlocking is set on.

Yes, do that
(2017-10-01, 01:46)kommando Wrote: [ -> ]Have you turned on developer options and then selected 'USB debugging' and also OEM unlocking is set on.
I have but my battery was 46% and maybe that was the problem. I will charge my phone and try again tomorrow. Thank you also for your answers

(2017-10-01, 02:03)achkap Wrote: [ -> ]I have but my battery was 46% and maybe that was the problem. I will charge my phone and try again tomorrow. Thank you also for your answers

Ok , try tomorrow , I don't like Thor_E owner struggle .
Before you do my advise , please read all posts of Cleopatra carefully. Luck will be with you..
(2017-10-01, 02:08)bppjenil Wrote: [ -> ]Ok , try tomorrow , I don't like Thor_E owner struggle .
Before you do my advise , please read all posts of Cleopatra carefully. Luck will be with you..
I ve read this thread many times, especially Cleopatra's posts. That's why I wonder why nothing happened. I think only two things. Battery too low and stock ROM without flashing Cleopatra's ROM first. I will try with full battery tomorrow and if that doesn't work I will flash Cleopatra's ROM.
Thank you though for your advice

(2017-10-01, 02:25)achkap Wrote: [ -> ]I ve read this thread many times, especially Cleopatra's posts. That's why I wonder why nothing happened. I think only two things. Battery too low and stock ROM without flashing Cleopatra's ROM first. I will try with full battery tomorrow and if that doesn't work I will flash Cleopatra's ROM.
Thank you though for your advice

Ok thank you friend.
Smart app this sp flash tool. It didn't do anything because of the low battery. Today when I had 100% it did it really fast. So now I have TWRP 3.1 (where I especially appreciate Cleopatra's Avatar there) and root. Thank you also for your help and I hope to see a custom ROM with many modifications tell soon. And thanks Cleopatra for all your work

Sent from my Thor E using Tapatalk[Image: 54a315b724f7ab17e444325b2c87c4c5.jpg]
(2017-10-01, 16:01)achkap Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

Good morning,
That,s why I told you , follow Cleopatra you definitely come right..
Now lets look forward to future, may be we will have lineage..
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21