www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: Vernee Thor E MT6753 - TWRP and Stock Rom
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
(2018-07-24, 01:00)bizarromon Wrote: [ -> ]thankyou 

for now i have only GravityBox N working fine i dont know others good modules for Nougat, maybe i will try random later

im looking for a good adblocker

in another hand im using TWRP 3.1 provided by cleo but dont recognize my internal memory (i can backup and restore from my external memory) it is enough for me now but i cant do wipes

i too am using only gravity box since some other i tried either they don t work or they dont offer something significant.

i am using adaway from fdroid which is working pretty good not perfect.

Cleopatra has provided full instructions on how to overcome that problem but you have to wipe your internal memory. so you must save your files first and then do the instructions

the problem with 0 MB internal storage is that you can t create a nandroid backup. if you are ok with that....
Доброго времени суток! Я столкнулся с такой проблемой-после прошивки телефона получил кирпич, но после двух дней мытарства на 4пда восстановил оф.прошивку-перестала работать звонилка, не видит сеть ... Что можно сделать?
Cleopatra, thank you for your hard work. After downgrading to 2017_05_24 rom, sensors in my Vernee Thor E still don't work. Any additional advices here, or I just have bad luck? I strictly followed instuctions from your post (used "Firmware Upgrade" option in SP Flash Tool).
(2017-06-16, 05:45)Cleopatra Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

Someone seems angry (please read all the posts of the link).
Please be patient. We will wait for an ota update with all full dat blocks.

Regards

I just did firmware upgrade of my faulty China TAB using "Stock Rom 2017_06_15 Made by Me"
But it has refused to come on. What can do to bring it back ON.
Hi all,
I'm confused about the SU-BU installation. I followed the instructions Cleopatra suggested but, in the step 7, I got the content of the .ZIP file without any possibility to execute (flash).

7) Tap on SuperSU-v2.79-SR3.zip
8) Swipe to confirm Flash

What's wrong? Shall I unpack the files externally before it can be used, or in which subfolder of the (uncompressed) .ZIP file the flash tool can be executed?

Thanks for your support, have a nice day
br Lutz
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21