www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: Vernee Thor E MT6753 - TWRP and Stock Rom
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
Is it necessary to unlock the bootloader?
I unlocked it, but the the variable warranty now is set to no:
(bootloader) warranty: no

How fix this?

Thanks
(2017-12-03, 08:43)asdf234456 Wrote: [ -> ]Is it necessary to unlock the bootloader?
I unlocked it, but the the variable warranty now is set to no:
(bootloader) warranty: no

How fix this?

Thanks

You are a good observer (about warranty: no).
There is no need to unlock the bootloader.
Why do you have unlocked the bootloader ?

Format All + Download is the only way to bring back the phone to warranty:yes

But BE CAREFUL !
Before to do a Format All + Download,
make a backup of your NVRAM by twrp onto microSD.

It is because the Format All + Download delete your NVRAM
Inside the NVRAM there are your IMEIs
(2017-12-03, 20:10)Cleopatra Wrote: [ -> ]You are a good observer (about warranty: no).
There is no need to unlock the bootloader.
Why do you have unlocked the bootloader ?

Format All + Download is the only way to bring back the phone to warranty:yes

But BE CAREFUL !
Before to do a Format All + Download,
make a backup of your NVRAM by twrp onto microSD.

It is because the Format All + Download delete your NVRAM
Inside the NVRAM there are your IMEIs

I unlocked it because the program spflashtool didn't recognize it (i use linux). And i flash the recovery.img from fastboot.

Then, i need lock the bootloader? And after Format All + Download (i will try from windows) from spflashtool?

I need flash default recovery before lock the bootloader?

Will i lose the os partition with format all? Then i need flash a rom or something?

p.s.: Do you know if there are custom roms for this phone?
(2017-12-03, 23:35)asdf234456 Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

Regards
(2017-12-04, 00:20)Cleopatra Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

Regards

I had done that already. The problem was that I had not started as root, because it refused to start as root, and it doesn't work with my user (although I had added to uucp group). To run with root, i need export QT_X11_NO_MITSHM=1 and now run.

I know that "touch anything" is the best option, but I would like to know how take warranty back in case i need it (hardware problem or something).

Are those variables in boot.img? Can i flash stock recovery, then lock bootloader, after flash boot.img with spflashtool and finally flash recovery.img? (I already rooted and busybox)

p.s.: i can't remove or add system applications with link2SD. I saw that root (/) and system (/system) are mounted with ro, I remounted them with rw (with busybox, with stock mount it told me device busy), but link2SD still not working (from terminal i can do anything).

Thank you very much and greetings.
(2017-12-04, 01:04)asdf234456 Wrote: [ -> ]I had done that already. The problem was that I had not started as root, because it refused to start as root, and it doesn't work with my user (although I had added to uucp group). To run with root, i need export QT_X11_NO_MITSHM=1 and now run.

I know that "touch anything" is the best option, but I would like to know how take warranty back in case i need it (hardware problem or something).

Are those variables in boot.img? Can i flash stock recovery, then lock bootloader, after flash boot.img with spflashtool and finally flash recovery.img? (I already rooted and busybox)

p.s.: i can't remove or add system applications with link2SD. I saw that root (/) and system (/system) are mounted with ro, I remounted them with rw (with busybox, with stock mount it told me device busy), but link2SD still not working (from terminal i can do anything).

You have to choose between two options :

1) Reinstall Linux OS with root privileges
2) Use Windows OS to be able to use properly SP Flash Tool

Regards
(2017-12-04, 01:30)Cleopatra Wrote: [ -> ]You have to choose between two options :

1) Reinstall Linux OS with root privileges
2) Use Windows OS to be able to use properly SP Flash Tool

Regards

Now it works, but my questions are:

asdf234456 Wrote:I know that "touch anything" is the best option, but I would like to know how take warranty back in case i need it (hardware problem or something).

(2017-12-04, 01:33)asdf234456 Wrote: [ -> ]Now it works, but my questions are:

I have already described the procedure in the post number 152 !
Please do upload a zip or the files for the compass.
I have found on one building this files at \system\etc\permission (or so).
Then i have copy it to the flashed building. but it dosnt work.
a clear explanation are very helpful.

Then with trwp. I install 3.1 and i follow all step for the fist using.
i change the language, install supersu. reboot, install supersu app. but when i then reboot to twrp there is the clear status. all is in kryptic etc.

sorry for my bad english Smiling
(2018-01-07, 00:02)Giesama Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

Regards
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21