www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: iNew v3 1.1.5 ROM
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Hi Everyone Smiling

I am a V3 reseller (among other phones) and in direct contact with iNew factory concerning firmwares & any OS / Dev / Material stuffs; yesterday, they sent me a 1.1.5 ROM for our beloved V3. I did not have time (and need) to flash it yet, but I may share this file with you if some here would like to try it.

If any of you can provide a good website for me to upload this large file, I will do it as soon as possible. If you were not entirely satisfied with this ROM, you can always go back to previous 1.1.1, of course...

I take no responsibility in possible bugs that you may find in this ROM, just want to share good things with you folks Smiling

[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

_G9EZB6gTGXXxj-cpCt-33LCBLFprXhdXDB0kMc0NZ8

Or

Nicoking, are looking forward to new ROM
em waiting...plz upload it on any of these wesites
Would love to try this rom and see if there are improvements.
If you are in contact with Inew can you ask at last the month when they plan to release kitkat?
There is changelog?
can you post to mega or mediafire server?
Thanks

Decryption key is: _G9EZB6gTGXXxj-cpCt-33LCBLFprXhdXDB0kMc0NZ8

I hope it helps you guys. I do not have any changelog, unfortunately.

Please provide feedbacks after you test ROM, it will sure help the community Smiling If you find bugs, please tell me, I will try to tell the technicians about them.
thanks!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13