www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: Stock iNew V3 v1.0.4
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
I tried all possible combinations, with and without battery, connect usb before or after press the download button, putting back battery before or after connecting usb, etc,etc. And on two different laptops with Windows 7.

Anyway, I succeeded in the end with the method as described.
Hi guys.
Installed this yesterday, all went fine very simple process.
I had 1.0.1 with everything working, after flash 1.0.4 the time/data crashes.
I want to fix this but i need to root my phone in order to do it. What´s the best tool to root the inew V3 with this firmware?

Thanks for the work guys
Please try [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

Or vroot.
Will this new ROM solve the problem with video lags ? I have bad fps on all internet videos.
(2014-02-01, 03:00)tajo Wrote: [ -> ]Will this new ROM solve the problem with video lags ? I have bad fps on all internet videos.

If your HD video lags, especialy YouTube ones, no, unfortunately it won't solve your problems. Either install some older YouTube version, or Virual youtube alternative.
Hello, I'm a iNew V3 user. I got mine from minideal & it came with rooted with chenese Vroot software. Firmwire version v1.0.1. Now I'm trying to flash v1.0.4 ROM on my phone using SP Flash Tool v3.1328.0.183.

Here what I did----
1. Installed PDANet driver on my Sony Vaio Windows 8 64bit Laptop
2. Using SP Flash Tool v3.1328.0.183 as ADMIN
3. Selected ALL including Preloader with Scatter-loading
4. Switched off the phone, removed the battery, reinserted the battery
5. Clicked Firmware Upgrade [Tried both "Firmware Upgrade" & "Download" option]
6. Attached the USB cable

Now what I see is ----
*Battery is charging instead of any upgrade process
*SP Flash Tool buttons [Format, Upgrade, Download] are inactive except RED Stop Button

[Image: jdhLs45.png]

[Image: xdqY6M4.png]

[Also I'm using Carliv Touch Recovery]

Plz help. This problem ruined my whole week! Because I'm spending the whole time on it. Sad
The PDANet driver did not work for me on a Windows 8.1 32-bit system, I used the Mediatek VCOM drivers instead. It is best to use USBDevView to delete all previous drivers before installing the VCOM drivers manually (right click - install). You may be having the same problem.
question when my phone is in standby the screen will switch on every 16 min just turns on it has this stock rom how do i fix it
(2014-02-04, 15:50)faz844 Wrote: [ -> ]question when my phone is in standby the screen will switch on every 16 min just turns on it has this stock rom how do i fix it

Interesting. Exactly 16 minutes? With no exceptions? Have you installed any apps on top of this stock rom? I had similar cases on my previous phones, when dust and other filth on the screen were registered as a touch, so the screen was turning on from time to time.
(2014-02-04, 17:56)Burs Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-02-04, 15:50)faz844 Wrote: [ -> ]question when my phone is in standby the screen will switch on every 16 min just turns on it has this stock rom how do i fix it

Interesting. Exactly 16 minutes? With no exceptions? Have you installed any apps on top of this stock rom? I had similar cases on my previous phones, when dust and other filth on the screen were registered as a touch, so the screen was turning on from time to time.

stock rom /root thats all ita annoying as my bat will die very fast
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15