www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: Stock iNew V3 v1.0.4
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
(2014-01-22, 20:06)elsita Wrote: [ -> ]the firmware camera is better than in 1.03,

How can you know the camera is better? any proof???evidence?
You must use MTP protocol to transfer your files via usb cable.The only problem is that MTP cannot work in windows xp
(2014-01-22, 21:20)chris_koz Wrote: [ -> ]You must use MTP protocol to transfer your files via usb cable.The only problem is that MTP cannot work in windows xp

that is not a big problem to me, I can manage file transfers in many ways

what has turned out to be a real problem is that the gps cannot find any satelite at all, it is not a problem of not locking them, it does not even find any one, it must be a software problem with this update or my gps moduel has crashed while flashing, because I could lock satelites easily before ...

anyone else with this problem so I can rule out a solution?
i finally managed locking satelites, did a full wipe and reinstalled full 104 from clean, now I will keep testing it from fresh
(2014-01-22, 20:27)elsita Wrote: [ -> ]the only minor problem with this partition map is that the internal sd is no longer avalaible to your pc as an usb disk drive, so you have to transfer your files to or from that partition some other way

Awh... That's a bad thing. I hate MTP. When I saw USB Mass Storage Mode on V3, I was so happy, and that's a big plus for me (most of JB devices don't have that luxury). So, now it's either MTP or wireless transfer which is slower multiple times. I hate MTP because it doesn't show me the real filesystem state: it shows files which are deleted, doesn't let me copy files in use, mess up the timestamps, sometimes hangs for 2-3 minutes when creating new folders, etc etc. A real mess.
(2014-01-23, 00:57)Burs Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-01-22, 20:27)elsita Wrote: [ -> ]the only minor problem with this partition map is that the internal sd is no longer avalaible to your pc as an usb disk drive, so you have to transfer your files to or from that partition some other way

Awh... That's a bad thing. I hate MTP. When I saw USB Mass Storage Mode on V3, I was so happy, and that's a big plus for me (most of JB devices don't have that luxury). So, now it's either MTP or wireless transfer which is slower multiple times. I hate MTP because it doesn't show me the real filesystem state: it shows files which are deleted, doesn't let me copy files in use, mess up the timestamps, sometimes hangs for 2-3 minutes when creating new folders, etc etc. A real mess.

another option that I am using usually is transfering files from external sd or my pc shared drives with es file explorer, it does it very well even if you are using the files if you give it root permision
Hi Burs, thank you very much for the wonderful service to the iNEW V3 community :-)
I checked my phone and the build number is:
cxq_v3_v1.0.6T02
I am not sure exactly what does it mean, but I expected to see 1.0.1 version in my phone.
Does anybody familiar with my version?
Is it the default one?
Thanks
Can you try if the new partition type is visible via air droid?
Yes it is visible via airdroid.Αlso external sd card continue to be able to connect as usb mass storage.
Part1 is a broken file, I cannot install it with CWM. Can you upload it onto another source? Thanks and best regards.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15