www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: Stock iNew V3 v1.0.4
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
(2014-02-04, 14:00)cityfun Wrote: [ -> ]The PDANet driver did not work for me on a Windows 8.1 32-bit system, I used the Mediatek VCOM drivers instead. It is best to use USBDevView to delete all previous drivers before installing the VCOM drivers manually (right click - install). You may be having the same problem.

I can't find Mediatek VCOM driver for windows 8 64 bit version anywhere! I tried to install windows 7 64 bit version but it didn't work for me.
When I connect my phone to the laptop without the battery & powered off then I can see MT65XX preloader in device manager. But it stays only for 2 seconds & shows yellow error marks! I tried to update the driver by manually picking up but it didn't work. Any solution?? Plzzzzzzzzz........... Crying

[Image: BNdcb90.png]
You might want to try using a 32-bit Windows instead of 64-bit?
(2014-02-05, 10:10)Razib007 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-02-04, 14:00)cityfun Wrote: [ -> ]The PDANet driver did not work for me on a Windows 8.1 32-bit system, I used the Mediatek VCOM drivers instead. It is best to use USBDevView to delete all previous drivers before installing the VCOM drivers manually (right click - install). You may be having the same problem.

I can't find Mediatek VCOM driver for windows 8 64 bit version anywhere! I tried to install windows 7 64 bit version but it didn't work for me.
When I connect my phone to the laptop without the battery & powered off then I can see MT65XX preloader in device manager. But it stays only for 2 seconds & shows yellow error marks! I tried to update the driver by manually picking up but it didn't work. Any solution?? Plzzzzzzzzz........... Crying
Try to disable the driver signature in the boot menu of win 8,in the option 7 of this menu.
I have win 8 64 Bits and i can install
regards
I have the stock 1.0.4 installed, is there any way to change the power control widget to stock Android look? Even the icons? Its nog a great theming from iNew in my opinion..
Has any of you guys noticed any updates or some such nowadays, coz for about 2 weeks ago, we had a new update like every week, and now nothing :/
You know that the Chinese people are not working since the 25th of January till the 7th of February?
They will go back to work from 8 February.
(2014-02-07, 07:45)balambuc Wrote: [ -> ]Has any of you guys noticed any updates or some such nowadays, coz for about 2 weeks ago, we had a new update like every week, and now nothing :/

this is the normal behaviour with chinese phone makers, in the first month they release several updates because we users do the beta testing work ... afterwards updates are either scarce or more usually none at all ...
(2014-02-08, 00:09)elsita Wrote: [ -> ]this is the normal behaviour with chinese phone makers, in the first month they release several updates because we users do the beta testing work ... afterwards updates are either scarce or more usually none at all ...

Hopefully it is for the holidays Puppy Eyes and hopefully we can have independent developers from this and other sites like GeekGirl and others Smile
Hey guys,
Socr@te just uploaded a LoWa rom for the Inew V3-C phone on needrom O_O

It seems that after the Chinese break the things are starting to move again Smiling

Cheers
kok
(2014-02-10, 20:48)kokuo Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]. Although both this and other thread have off-topic subjects Smiling
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15