www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: Stock iNew V3 v1.0.4
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Don't want to post the link up as not really fair to the developers (although it should be a case of donate if you like the rom not donate to try)
I am sure that at some point it will end up online for the rest of you.

regards shanos ;)
(2014-01-23, 19:32)lindtisbetter Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] and successfully installed the drivers. When you connect the phone to install the drivers you don't need to have the battery in.

You need to boot windows with unsigned drivers mode.

An easy way to load the unsigned driver is by pressing F8 during the boot sequence, which opens up the Advanced Boot Options list, and choosing the Disable Driver Signature Enforcement.
(2014-01-23, 21:51)kmi Wrote: [ -> ]An easy way to load the unsigned driver is by pressing F8 during the boot sequence, which opens up the Advanced Boot Options list, and choosing the Disable Driver Signature Enforcement.

That very much depends on the Windows OS version. For example, in Windows8 that's not possible. In that case, Windows must be forced into "Test Mode". There are other ways too, but all depends on the OS you're using.
(2014-01-23, 22:17)Burs Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-01-23, 21:51)kmi Wrote: [ -> ]An easy way to load the unsigned driver is by pressing F8 during the boot sequence, which opens up the Advanced Boot Options list, and choosing the Disable Driver Signature Enforcement.

That very much depends on the Windows OS version. For example, in Windows8 that's not possible. In that case, Windows must be forced into "Test Mode". There are other ways too, but all depends on the OS you're using.

In windows 8 or 8.1 you need follow this steps.

1. Press Windows Key + I to open the Settings charm directly with a keyboard shortcut.
2. Select Change PC settings
3. In PC settings app, select General
4. Scroll down and click Restart now button under Advanced startup
5. Select Troubleshoot
6. Select Advanced Options
7. Select Startup Settings
8. Click Restart button to reboot
9. When computer boot, select On the Startup Settings screen, the F7 or 7 key to select the Disable driver signature enforcement
(2014-01-24, 01:46)kmi Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-01-23, 22:17)Burs Wrote: [ -> ]

1. Press Windows Key + I to open the Settings charm directly with a keyboard shortcut.
5. Select Troubleshoot
9. When computer boot, select On the Startup Settings screen, the F7 or 7 key to select the Disable driver signature enforcement

I did that steps, but the problem must be somewhere else. When you put phone on usb, only charges.
(2014-01-24, 02:30)seaman72 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-01-24, 01:46)kmi Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-01-23, 22:17)Burs Wrote: [ -> ]That very much depends on the Windows OS version. For example, in Windows8 that's not possible. In that case, Windows must be forced into "Test Mode". There are other ways too, but all depends on the OS you're using.

5. Select Troubleshoot

I did that steps, but the problem must be somewhere else. When you put phone on usb, only charges.
you have selected usb debuggin in Settings->Develop Option ?
Yes I did.

And also tried every possible combination.
With battery on, with battery out, download only, firmware update etc
Nothing happens accept charging.
And I believe drives are OK cause when I installed them MTKdroidtools recognize the phone.

And a simple thought passes my mind. If I had to do a 2nd reboot of the pc.
If I find time I will do it again just of curiosity.
Hi guys,
I'm trying to flash the 1.0.4 rom by flash tool but I alwasy get the error "PMT changed for the ROM. It must be changed."
I can flash the 1.0.3 without any issue.

Any ideas?

Thanks
kok
I upgraded as follows:

1) Performed a full factory reset.
2) Used SP Flash ("Firmware Upgrade" / Windows 8.1 32-Bit / MT VCOM Drivers / Replace "recovery.img" with CWM 5.5)
3) Perform another factory reset after upgrade.
4) After Flashing, used VROOT to one-click root the phone.
5) Found following bugs:
a) Kept losing my external SD card, I have to reboot to get it back.
b) Youtube app kept force closing on my, cannot be launched.

Anyone else experienced the above?
(2014-01-23, 21:42)shanos Wrote: [ -> ]Don't want to post the link up as not really fair to the developers (although it should be a case of donate if you like the rom not donate to try)
I am sure that at some point it will end up online for the rest of you.

If if you're not prepared to share link / rom, could you at least share this with Burs & Gizbeat. For the following reasons:

1. Many claim this 'donation' rom is nothing but 1.01 with a modified build.prop. That it isn't 4.3 but simply masked to make people think it is.
2. If it is genuine, to share the findings / resolves to the battery.
3. To allow community-driven dev to continue. I for one find this quite a shocking move. Very few devs i've seen for all droid devices 'charge' before allowing you access to try a rom. Its like buying something without seeing it. How would people like it if Gizbeat asked for donations first before he allowed us access to mod? (Don't even think of it Gizbeat! lol).

So if not publicly at least consider giving these 2 access to confirm / deny the suspicions over this rom once & for all, and serve the V3 community.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15