www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: Stock iNew V3 v1.0.4
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
This version, solved the problem data/time crash ?! Ty Big Grin
(2014-01-22, 03:18)chris_koz Wrote: [ -> ]i lost the internal sdcard.I had repartioned 3,5gb for apps,so i had 10gb for storage.Now i see only the 3.5gb space.I flashed again via cwm the repartioning file but nothing changed and now i will flash again the stock rom via sp flash tools

Dear Burs, have you also lost the internal sd? This also happened to me.
I always backup my internal memory and remove external sd card when doing upgrades, just because of those uncertain scenarios. It's also a good thing to do a Titanium and CWM backups before upgrades, so you can restore apps and settings as they were before (if there's need for that). In my previous post I was talking about retaining original settings that shouldn't revert to stock ones. But I must admit I didn't know that upgrade (even through CWM) formats the phone storage. Well, that's now a lesson for all of us Smiling
(2014-01-22, 05:44)Burs Wrote: [ -> ]I always backup my internal memory and remove external sd card when doing upgrades, just because of those uncertain scenarios. It's also a good thing to do a Titanium and CWM backups before upgrades, so you can restore apps and settings as they were before (if there's need for that). In my previous post I was talking about retaining original settings that shouldn't revert to stock ones. But I must admit I didn't know that upgrade (even through CWM) formats the phone storage. Well, that's now a lesson for all of us Smiling

No, i mean it's not visible, neither in settings->storage nor when i connect the phone to the pc. Is there a way to solve this, or i have to return to 1.03 for the time being?
Ah, I see. It might be because of the applied mod. If I remember correctly, Gizbeat was talking about something similar regarding 1.0.3 firmware and what/how should everything be done when flashing through CWM/SPF, but I can't find that post. I would first try to flash it through SPF like chris_koz said. That way both EBR1 and EBR2 will be overwritten, and it should work that way.
Burs i installed the rom with sp flash tools and now i have 13gb internal storage either for apps or files.Personally i like much more this mod.Have you got any idea about the videos cannot play ok in the phone? For example hd videos in official youtube app.Is there any way to fix it?
(2014-01-21, 21:15)Burs Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register].

Eagerly Waiting for it Rolleyes

appreciative, if you could post Step by Step flashing using SPF Tool and purely in iNew V3 prospective along with Pre-requisites Angel
Added russian lenguage and more! ;)

works fine this new version!!!
just sp flashed this seems clean working good ...im kinda new to this but how do u root this any help guys coz i dont have a clue
I see someone didn't have much time moderating this thread, so lots of posts appeared suddenly Smiling
[Deep breath...]

(2014-01-21, 22:22)elenri144 Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register], or flashing [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] through CWM should do the work.

(2014-01-22, 04:35)Cláudia Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] (but imho, in a wrong thread). Drivers and SP Flash Tool can be downloaded from MTK tools subforum. But it the whole procedure is mentioned on at least two more places on this forum. Please use the forum search, and you'll find everything you need.

(2014-01-22, 06:55)faz844 Wrote: [ -> ]im kinda new to this but how do u root this any help guys coz i dont have a clue

Take a look at my answer to borgami.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15