www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: Stock iNew V3 v1.0.4
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
(2014-01-23, 19:04)Burs Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
Also another user wrote the same thing, from 404 in the site file-post.net
Interesting. I was able to download it completely before, but now I also see it's gone.
If I remember correctly, there was some download quota mentioned for the link, so maybe that run out. Also I saw a Delete file button available to all visitors (?), so maybe someone tested it unintentionaly Smiling
I could reupload the file, but it will take hours to do it. Judging from GeekGirl's post timestamps, she has much better connection speed, so I'm giving her the pleasure to do so. If that won't be so soon, then I will do it.
(2014-01-23, 04:53)KoffieAnanas Wrote: [ -> ]I am not able to flash my inew v3. What do I do wrong? I tried it on 2 different laptops with Windows 7, 64 bit.

1. I installed the PDANet driver, 64 bit.
2. I extracted SP Flash Tool v5.1343.01 (also tried v3.1344.0.212)
3. Started Flash tool as Administrator
4. Loaded the scatter file, Flash tool show all correct line items
5. Selected Firmware Upgrade
6. Pressed Download button
7. Connected phone via USB cable (after first removal of SD card and SIM card, and shutting phone down). I tried two different USB cables. One that came with Inew V3 and the other one that I always used to flash my SGS1
8.a. Just waited if something happened. Nothing happened in Flash Tool. The tool does not notice the phone is connected. The phone itself shows battery icon.
8.b. Other option I tried is to press volume up + power button at same time. It starts Android System Recovery. The Flash Tool does nothing, it does not notice my Inew V3 is connected.

Any idea what is going wrong? Is there any other option to flash? I guess it should be possible with the Android System Recovery menu to apply update from sdcard??

I had the same problem, it's because PDANet doesn't seem to install the VCOM drivers at all. I used the instructions from [Admin: snip. Please post the information which helped you, not links to external sites] and successfully installed the drivers. When you connect the phone to install the drivers you don't need to have the battery in.
(2014-01-23, 05:34)gaabe Wrote: [ -> ]This rom can go directly to 1.0.1 version? Should I need scatter.txt file (don't know what it is) for Sp flashing (this flash tool new for me) . This version have a stock recovery or cwm?

Yes, you can flash this rom over 1.0.1 version. You need scatter which is also included in SP Flash Tools firmware version. It's used to load other neccessary files into SP Flash Tools. The firmware have stock recovery.
Hello Burs.Do you know anything about v1,09 rom 22-1-2014; I see in needrom that the custom rom smartdigi v2.0 is based in v1,09 rom 22-1-2014
Yeah, I looking at it right now. Trying to hack in without donation lol Smiling
I also googled around for 1.0.9 but can't find anything about it.
It's nice to see it's based on Android 4.3.
I tried to replace the EBR from 1.0.3 to 1.0.4 but after the installation does not start.

I tried to replace the recovery.img, this works but after the reset of the data users the rom does not start anyway.

I went back to 1.0.3 and 1.0.4 already worked await.
(2014-01-23, 13:24)bay Wrote: [ -> ]what methods did you use - CWM or SPF? If CWM, as others have said in the thread you will lose your partition.

CWM. I can't flash it through flash tool, can you explain how can I do it?
Thank you
I have just made a donation for the new smartdigi rom, I have to wait for a download link to be sent now (hopefully wont take too long)
I will get it flashed to phone and let you all know if its any better.
Thanks. Please send us a link, since I doubt it's user specific. It should be in the same folder as their first version, only the filename should change.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15