www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: Stock iNew V3 v1.0.4
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Did anyone have found a way to install this version and keep the internal partitions (both of them)??
Or this update is written this way and support only one internal partition?
(2014-01-24, 13:41)bay Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register].
(2014-01-24, 17:58)Burs Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register].

Just as I thought. Angry
They also mentioned KitKat on their official website, so we'll see how that one looks like when they release it. Android 4.3 is also a Jellybean, so visualy it's the same thing, but 4.4 has more changes (both visual and functional) and I guess it will be hard for them to spoof it. So, let's wait and see what they come up with next.
I forgot to mention that I am able to access my phone storage through usb. I am able to transfer files from my laptop to my Inew v3 phone. So I doubt that the drivers are not installed correctly. Anyway, thanks for your advice! I will try it again the coming days by uninstall and reinstall of the drivers, and all other suggestions that are mentioned. But for me it is strange that with the phone on, my laptop is able to communicate with my phone, but that my phone is not seen when I try to flash firmware in recovery mode? Other drivers are used?
Is not the same. You can transfer files because you can mount on your pc, the phone's storage and-or memory card. You do not need any drivers for file transferring.
This is totally different with the connection between your pc and your phone itself in order to flash it
And for this you need drivers depending on phone's hardware.
Finally I succeeded (on Windows 7). It is indeed about the drivers. Don't ask me exactly how I solved it, but I guess the following should do the trick.

Download the MT6577 USB VCOM drivers (just google them)

In Windows, go to Control Panel and open Device Manager
Click any of the device groups you see there
From Action menu, select Add legacy hardware
Add hardware wizard will be opened, click next
Select Install the hardware that I manually select from a list (Advanced)
Click next two times and click Have Disk button
Click browse and find where your driver .inf file is, then select it
Click Open and OK. You will see the drivers listed. Select your driver there and click next and finish installing. I use Mediatek PreLoader USB VCOM Port
When you use SP flash tool now, it should be able to find your device.

When it does not work, try a restart of Windows first after installing the driver.

Many thanks for all your support and advises!
(2014-01-24, 21:48)KoffieAnanas Wrote: [ -> ]I forgot to mention that I am able to access my phone storage through usb. I am able to transfer files from my laptop to my Inew v3 phone. So I doubt that the drivers are not installed correctly.

Glad you finally succeeded. But what you wrote earlier, simply doesn't make sense. In your described case, your phone acts just like an USB memory stick. And did you ever installed drivers for it? Ofcourse not. That's why it's called plug&play - no drivers required.
I followed the instructions I found on this forum and I downloaded and installed the driver MTK65XX ADB PDAnet VCOM driver as found on this forum at [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register], and I followed the instruction as was provided by the given link there. I assumed that following all instructions on this forum, including the instruction to download and install the MTK65XX ADB PDAnet driver provided via this forum, would result in a successful flash. It didn't. So I asked for help.

To access my SGS1 phone storage and SD card via usb, I always had to install a driver. It was no plug & play for this phone. Maybe I did something wrong there, but I read that others did the same.

That I am not a full expert on this topic is clear, otherwise I would not seek help. Thanks for your kind reply.
(2014-01-25, 17:22)KoffieAnanas Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register], and I followed the instruction as was provided by the given link there. I assumed that following all instructions on this forum, including the instruction to download and install the MTK65XX ADB PDAnet driver provided via this forum, would result in a successful flash. It didn't. So I asked for help.

To access my SGS1 phone storage and SD card via usb, I always had to install a driver. It was no plug & play for this phone. Maybe I did something wrong there, but I read that others did the same.

That I am not a full expert on this topic is clear, otherwise I would not seek help. Thanks for your kind reply.

hi, did you try remove the battery first, then press the firmware upgrade or download, then put the usb cable to phone..

also some other suggest is here [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15