www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: Stock iNew V3 v1.0.4
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
(2014-02-06, 00:40)Gokuh Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-02-05, 10:10)Razib007 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-02-04, 14:00)cityfun Wrote: [ -> ]The PDANet driver did not work for me on a Windows 8.1 32-bit system, I used the Mediatek VCOM drivers instead. It is best to use USBDevView to delete all previous drivers before installing the VCOM drivers manually (right click - install). You may be having the same problem.

I can't find Mediatek VCOM driver for windows 8 64 bit version anywhere! I tried to install windows 7 64 bit version but it didn't work for me.
When I connect my phone to the laptop without the battery & powered off then I can see MT65XX preloader in device manager. But it stays only for 2 seconds & shows yellow error marks! I tried to update the driver by manually picking up but it didn't work. Any solution?? Plzzzzzzzzz........... Crying
Try to disable the driver signature in the boot menu of win 8,in the option 7 of this menu.
I have win 8 64 Bits and i can install
regards

Thanks. I tried on my OLD Compaq Windows 8 32 bit laptop & it worked! I tried to disable the driver signature in my SONY VAIO SVE windows 8 64-bit version Laptop but there is no option in it!! In PC Settings > General > Advanced Setup > Restart Now > Troubleshoot > Advanced Options >>>>!!! there is no "Windows Startup Settings"! Weird ha? Also tried all the "Fn" buttons but no help. What could be the solution to this? Any ideas?
Hi i have a problem, i try to flash new lewa rom with 1.0.4 and then phone wont BOOT, stay at boot every time.. now i try to flash again 1.0.4 i get error Sad what can i do now?
try the "FORMAT+DOWNLOAD" option in the flash tool. Smiling
Hi, thanks i did this and now work but say's IMEI INVALID, i fix this with MtkDroidTools but everytime i install new rom say the same thing :S
(2014-02-22, 23:14)joaoameixa Wrote: [ -> ]Hi, thanks i did this and now work but say's IMEI INVALID, i fix this with MtkDroidTools but everytime i install new rom say the same thing :S
It's unclear. Is there still some sort of problems? You flash the ROM, then write the IMEI. Now okay, yes? So now just leave it alone. If you really need install ROM again, okay, do that then write the IMEI again.
Its fine now, the problem now its, i flash lewa, i was with 1.0.4 but i give a try to lewa rom but i didnt like it, and i come back to 1.0.4 but now i see that home button has a problem, sometimes dont work when i click but in landscape mode it work perfect :S
(2014-02-22, 23:25)joaoameixa Wrote: [ -> ]Its fine now, the problem now its, i flash lewa, i was with 1.0.4 but i give a try to lewa rom but i didnt like it, and i come back to 1.0.4 but now i see that home button has a problem, sometimes dont work when i click but in landscape mode it work perfect :S

I thought the issue with the home button is specific only to LeWa and some really old roms (1.0.0 and 1.0.6T02). But if you're back on 1.0.4 (btw which one exactly) and not on LeWa anymore, it's really interesting how that bug is still present. Is it maybe hardware related? Or maybe some "setting" out of rom scope which wasn't flashed over? Keep us informed if it keeps appearing.
Well, when I try LeWa rom I have this problem with the home button and thats why I came back to 1.0.3 through a backup from recovery.
But since then I still have a problem with the home button not like LeWa but that problem remain. I should try to flash through sp flash tools but I boring to do it right now.
The point is that some other people of other forums have this problem after LeWa rom. I do not think is hardware related, if so, then something at this rom breaks down the home button
Y that happen to me :\ i reflash everything, 1.0.3, 1.0.4 and home button have a little bug Sad
This is really strange because in landscape mode HOME button work perfect? what the hell is that bug ? i reflash 1.0.3 and 1.0.4 and i still have this bug, my god ..
Hello. I don't know if it's because I flashed the lewa ROM or not but now what I'm experiencing is a screen settings crash. Once I click on it, it just gives me an error and shuts down. Well, it's not very important as I can access these options from another ways... But what can it be?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15