www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: Stock iNew V3 v1.0.4
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
(2014-01-22, 03:54)Burs Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register].

And btw, I've uploaded firmware version for SP Flash Tools on MediaFire (link in first post)...

hi Burs, pls update the Mediafire link, the current link just send me over to the MTK tools section of the forum. Thanks.
My big sorry to cityfun and the burs. I read it wrong and do that edit. Burs do the favor and post that mediafires links again.
No problem, MediaFire link is up and running again.
6, under the Turkish camera can not view pictures

Yes it is fix now.

Date/time crash doesn't fix.
Ok guys,

Not meaning to elongate thie thread - but before I do my CWM and titanium backup, etc I just wanted an honest opinion from those who have already updated. Bar the battery i've had no issues with 1.03. Date/Time hasn't affected me so far, etc.

So - v1.04 - worth the update or not?

cheers in advance
Hi guys ,

Thanks to Burs i made a small HOW to Upgrade youtube video

Here is the link

Please feel free to watch my other vids to .
@bay
I can only say it when i recharge the battery. Because when 15% battery remains it drains very fast.
Who has upgraded via cwm can confirm that we don't lose data and partition modification? I have to clear dalvik cache or something before?
i share my experience, i had previously 1.03 with 3.5G data space, flashing update through recovery mantained my apps but my internal sd dissapeared

i have flashed the whole 1.04 with spft and the memory is back but all my apps and data are missing, fortunately I had backuped them before, now all the space is avalaible for apps and data, this is the perfect solution to me

the firmware camera is better than in 1.03, I am still testing battery, it goes to 100% but i cannot tell yet about duration

the problem is the i changed the recovery for the tactil one while flashing and it does not work, a broken android appears when entering cwm, and worst is i lost my root either, so i cannot recover my backups
i update info, i have succesfully updated recovery with the clasic 5.5 version and it works, so I have been able to become root using the superuser zip installer

the only minor problem with this partition map is that the internal sd is no longer avalaible to your pc as an usb disk drive, so you have to transfer your files to or from that partition some other way
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15