www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: Stock iNew V3 v1.0.4
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Now I only have 3.5gb!! How can I fix this? I can't even restore my backup (md5 mismatch)!!
what methods did you use - CWM or SPF? If CWM, as others have said in the thread you will lose your partition.
just reformat your partition with CWM else re-install with SP Flash Tool

(2014-01-23, 10:06)nunytes Wrote: [ -> ]Now I only have 3.5gb!! How can I fix this? I can't even restore my backup (md5 mismatch)!!
I tried this with Mount SD Card and get the message

Error Mont SD Card

Formatting was not possible.

Can someone here please upload this new 1.0.4 ROM on a share that does not require to split up and merge the ZIP file? Is this so difficult?
[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

(2014-01-23, 14:46)StardustOne Wrote: [ -> ]I tried this with Mount SD Card and get the message

Error Mont SD Card

Formatting was not possible.

Can someone here please upload this new 1.0.4 ROM on a share that does not require to split up and merge the ZIP file? Is this so difficult?
(2014-01-23, 07:56)elsita Wrote: [ -> ]i guess you could flash the full rom with modded ebr in case you don't like the new partitioning. but i am not 100% sure if this will work fine

If someone tries this, please reply if's it's possible. I would do that because of the MTP-only access to phone storage partition. I want USB Mass Storage functionality back.

(2014-01-23, 14:46)StardustOne Wrote: [ -> ]Can someone here please upload this new 1.0.4 ROM on a share that does not require to split up and merge the ZIP file? Is this so difficult?

For me it is difficult, because I was uploading those damn files for couple of hours, so you can complain over and over again about it not working, instead of googling how to extract spanned arhives. At least say thanks to GeekGirl
[Admin: rude remark snipped. Be kind to your fellow CPA members]
(2014-01-23, 05:42)Burs Wrote: [ -> ]Deselecting EBR files is a good idea. Theoreticaly it should leave your EBR the same as before. But I can't confirm how would that affect the rest of the system. If you flash with SPF, say goodbye to everything. So make TB backup beforehand and restore your apps later. I would always flash through CWM, since I find it safer, but this is now a special scenario because of the EBR modding done before.

you could take the EBR file from 1.0.3 to replace to 1.0.4 in order to have the right partition with a single step?
Then how do I restore root permissions to SuperSu?
Could you give the address of the website from where you take the Chinese release?

thanks
(2014-01-23, 17:59)luckebar Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register].
(2014-01-23, 18:17)Burs Wrote: [ -> ]But if I were you, I would try the version with CWM+root that GeekGirl posted above.
The link says:
error not found
This page does not exist, or was deleted due to exceeding file expiration date.
(2014-01-23, 18:17)Burs Wrote: [ -> ]Same story as before. Either with the tool or flashing SuperSU with CWM.
I can not find the link for the tool SuperSu
(2014-01-23, 18:17)Burs Wrote: [ -> ]Why do you need it?
For information only.
(2014-01-23, 18:52)luckebar Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] and [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]. Either should work.

(2014-01-23, 18:52)luckebar Wrote: [ -> ]For information only.

Knock yourself out! Smiling Enjoy in chinese gibberish Smiling
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15