www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: New multilanguage ROM from INNOS
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
(2016-06-29, 18:31)d6000i Wrote: [ -> ]Him I have followed stevejc instructions to update to 2.3 international. Now I would like to update to 2.4 and of course first I want to have a full backup, so I started to do so with Titan backup 7.2.1.2 which failed.
I did: Titan backup => Batch actions => Backup all user apps + system data [Run] => clicked on green check on right top corner => Popup to show that backup starts opend for a second and then closed without any comment.

For sure I did not only tried "Backup all user apps + system data", I tried the other backup options too, but each failed in the same way.

I´ve saw a message Titanium Backup Pro: Batch backup interrupted: Insuficient free..

Can´t reed more ;-(

Internal storage: Available 9,24 GB
External SD Card: Available 25,11 GB

Any idea what is the problem? With old 2.2 international backup works well on the same device.

Thank you for any help!

Hi check where Titanium backups your data : internal or external SD. Have you installed my patch ? I think in the original 2.3 there is a problem with rights to save data on external SD. So maybe it is the problem.
(2016-06-29, 18:31)d6000i Wrote: [ -> ]Him I have followed stevejc instructions to update to 2.3 international. Now I would like to update to 2.4 and of course first I want to have a full backup, so I started to do so with Titan backup 7.2.1.2 which failed.
I did: Titan backup => Batch actions => Backup all user apps + system data [Run] => clicked on green check on right top corner => Popup to show that backup starts opend for a second and then closed without any comment.

For sure I did not only tried "Backup all user apps + system data", I tried the other backup options too, but each failed in the same way.

I´ve saw a message Titanium Backup Pro: Batch backup interrupted: Insuficient free..

Can´t reed more ;-(

Internal storage: Available 9,24 GB
External SD Card: Available 25,11 GB

Any idea what is the problem? With old 2.2 international backup works well on the same device.

Thank you for any help!
seems to me you have to change destination. Set your external card in the proper path.
Hi pouskidis and stevejc,
thank you for your help. Looks like that rights are the problem. I changed path to external SD and now it is backing up. On internal card it is not working.
I installed all patches from stevejc´s thread, so I´m wondering about the problem.
However, if now I will run the update to 2.4 following stevejc´s instructions, does it work well or do I have tp preapare anything before I will start?

Thanks again,
Michael
I have an issue with mms not sending, I think it has started after I rooted the phone (innos d6000). SMS work find and I can access the internet using 3/4G

The setting are correct as per my provider.

I have also tried multiple releases v2.4, 3.0 and 3.4 (went back to v2.4)

Does anyone have any suggestions or able to help?
From Russia with love...
Where is it? Looks identical to 2.4 multi..

Sent from my Innos_D6000 using Tapatalk
(2016-07-04, 22:20)pouskidis Wrote: [ -> ]Where is it? Looks identical to 2.4 multi..

Sent from my Innos_D6000 using Tapatalk

It's coming... It is all I know! I'm waiting me too impatiently this new release. I still have an immaculate cellphone from December. (Used it just three times) If even this release fails I'll burn it and never more Innos or someone else with something else that feels itself Big in Japan.
Hi stevejc, thank you again for your howto to update to latest 2.4 Everything went well. Looks like that the device runs a little bit smoother. I noticed that there are some bugs fixed, but some essentials like the dialer bug I posted here before is not fixed for me.
However, I will enjoy the big battery....
Hello again.

Could you plz make a guide with all the steps to flash to your 2.4 rom with all the patches?

I know all the information is here but its not in one post and reading all the posts I got a little lost.
(2016-07-18, 02:39)chrisarchon Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] : your phone will be full reset so backup your data somewhere before : photos, messages etc ...

Then copy the update zip file here on your SD card ; V2.4 found [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

1. Go to the "Settings" menu
2. Select "About phone"
3. Select "System Update"
4. Select "Local Updates'
5. Locate and select the zip file on SD card
6. Press the "Start Update"

The phone reboot into recovery, for me the update has not working : error of file permission, but just in the recovery, select menu "apply update from sdcard" and select the zip file for this to work properly.

7. Once the update is complete, you must do a factory reset and clear the cache.

And then patiently ...

Root is working as before, installation of Xposed too as well as Gravity box.
(use TWRP to install them)

You can then add [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] to install from TWRP

Step without full reset
- copy the v2.4 zip and my patch to sd card.
- reboot to temporary TWRP via bat command file
- install this update.
- clear cache and dalvik
- install my patch
- reinstall supersu.zip
- reinstall xposed.zip
- reboot

Waiting ...
Updating Android ....

Need to reinstall SuperSu from Google Play
Update su
Reboot

Done ...

No Data lost, Xposed is working

I have added the links for new version 2.6 from INNOS :

SD ROM : [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

Patch : [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21