www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: New multilanguage ROM from INNOS
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
Hi, I also have updated to last multilanguage ROM, but like before I´m not happy with the phone because there are some bugs annoying the every day work. Please let me know if it just affect my phone or if there is someone more with same faults and maybe a solution:

- if I swith to airplane mode and then back to enable all network functions, I have to insert sim code again for both cards. I never have had this with an Android phone before.
- same dialer bug since first ROM: If I manually insert and dial a number, the dialer "crash" at starting to dial. Even I can´t see this number in the log. I have to insert the number again and then the dialer is establishing the call as expected. Some times it´s the same bug calling from the phonebook
- if the screen is off with a player on, then if I´m changing the volumne up or down, the screen allways switches on. I don´t want to switch on the screen by changing the volumne, are there any solution using e.g. xposed?
- wlan bug: I´m not able to connect with an older AVM Fritz!Box router. The phone is scanning and seeing the box, I´m able to enter the access datas to connect but the phone doesn´t connect with the box
- battery bug: I´m able to charge the battery with the original wall pluged adapter or some other third party ones, but I can´t charge the phone if I plug into a 12V car charger. The same car charger is working well with other phones
- the virtual navigation buttons at the bottom are allways visible. So phone doesn´t use full screen space for aplications. In first international ROM I could wipe up or down to hide / aktivate virtial buttons. How can I do this now?

I´m using L-Launcher and latest xposed.

In advance thanks for each help.
(2016-05-04, 18:15)d6000i Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
(2016-05-04, 18:15)d6000i Wrote: [ -> ]- same dialer bug since first ROM: If I manually insert and dial a number, the dialer "crash" at starting to dial. Even I can´t see this number in the log. I have to insert the number again and then the dialer is establishing the call as expected. Some times it´s the same bug calling from the phonebook
Don't see this, do you have always this bug ?
(2016-05-04, 18:15)d6000i Wrote: [ -> ]- if the screen is off with a player on, then if I´m changing the volumne up or down, the screen allways switches on. I don´t want to switch on the screen by changing the volumne, are there any solution using e.g. xposed?
It's a settings : Device / Buttons / Volume Buttons : verify that Wake up Device is not checked
(2016-05-04, 18:15)d6000i Wrote: [ -> ]- wlan bug: I´m not able to connect with an older AVM Fritz!Box router. The phone is scanning and seeing the box, I´m able to enter the access datas to connect but the phone doesn´t connect with the box
Try to change wifi channel
(2016-05-04, 18:15)d6000i Wrote: [ -> ]- battery bug: I´m able to charge the battery with the original wall pluged adapter or some other third party ones, but I can´t charge the phone if I plug into a 12V car charger. The same car charger is working well with other phones
????
(2016-05-04, 18:15)d6000i Wrote: [ -> ]- the virtual navigation buttons at the bottom are allways visible. So phone doesn´t use full screen space for aplications. In first international ROM I could wipe up or down to hide / aktivate virtial buttons. How can I do this now?
Look at one of my previous post, I have described the settings of gravity box to do that
Hi Stevejc,
thank you very much for your help! I tried your gravity box tweaks and one issue is solved, I can expand the screen to full size ;-)

Aiplane mode xposed module doesn´t solved the problem ;-( It´s the first time I realized that I have to insert the sim code after switching aitplane mode off and I´m wondering that I´m the only person which is´nt happy with the way Innos is handling this. However, maybe there is a solution in the future.

Also thank you for your tip to change settings for volumne up or down buttons, also now working well.

Regarding the dialer I will try some other ones and I will report here if there are changes.

Regarding connect with an older AVM Fritz!Box router I have had tried all possible channels without any result, nothing is working.

Even battery bug, don´t understand what is the limitation that the 12V is not working well. I need this for navigation with the bike, even if the phone has a big battery and that´s the reason why I bought it.

Again, thank you very much!

(2016-05-04, 22:30)stevejc Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
(2016-05-04, 18:15)d6000i Wrote: [ -> ]- same dialer bug since first ROM: If I manually insert and dial a number, the dialer "crash" at starting to dial. Even I can´t see this number in the log. I have to insert the number again and then the dialer is establishing the call as expected. Some times it´s the same bug calling from the phonebook
Don't see this, do you have always this bug ?
(2016-05-04, 18:15)d6000i Wrote: [ -> ]- if the screen is off with a player on, then if I´m changing the volumne up or down, the screen allways switches on. I don´t want to switch on the screen by changing the volumne, are there any solution using e.g. xposed?
It's a settings : Device / Buttons / Volume Buttons : verify that Wake up Device is not checked
(2016-05-04, 18:15)d6000i Wrote: [ -> ]- wlan bug: I´m not able to connect with an older AVM Fritz!Box router. The phone is scanning and seeing the box, I´m able to enter the access datas to connect but the phone doesn´t connect with the box
Try to change wifi channel
(2016-05-04, 18:15)d6000i Wrote: [ -> ]- battery bug: I´m able to charge the battery with the original wall pluged adapter or some other third party ones, but I can´t charge the phone if I plug into a 12V car charger. The same car charger is working well with other phones
????
(2016-05-04, 18:15)d6000i Wrote: [ -> ]- the virtual navigation buttons at the bottom are allways visible. So phone doesn´t use full screen space for aplications. In first international ROM I could wipe up or down to hide / aktivate virtial buttons. How can I do this now?
Look at one of my previous post, I have described the settings of gravity box to do that
Your car charger, can it deliver 2A? Thats what the D6000 needs to charge

Sent from my D6000 using Tapatalk
Hi, maybe it´s less then 2A, I will check. But, if I connect to USB 2 port at desktop PC it´s loading and with reference to the specifications it´s just 500 mA. Or am I wrong?

Edit: I tested with another one with a label 1A and it works. I checked the phone on some different desktop USB 2 ports and on some ports the phone is charging well and on some other ones not. Really strange ;-(

(2016-05-05, 00:23)bruma Wrote: [ -> ]Your car charger, can it deliver 2A? Thats what the D6000 needs to charge

Sent from my D6000 using Tapatalk
Been having this problem for a while but didn't consider it serious: In recovery mode (custom TWRP) if lock screen is enabled after a minute or so, I cannot unlock it. The "Swipe right to unlock" does not work and I have to press and hold power all over again. Is this natural?
(2016-05-05, 02:03)pouskidis Wrote: [ -> ]Been having this problem for a while but didn't consider it serious: In recovery mode (custom TWRP) if lock screen is enabled after a minute or so, I cannot unlock it. The "Swipe right to unlock" does not work and I have to press and hold power all over again. Is this natural?

No, but what might be the case is that TWRP is experiencing severe lag when it locks up. Try swiping really slowly to unlock it and see if it starts to register your swipe. I experience the same issue and taking it really slow solves it.

----

Figured I'd also share my experience.
Yesterday I updated to this new v2.3 abroad Russia/Europe focussed rom from the v2.4 multilang/gapps rom in the sticky.

I did not do the downgrade to v2.2 or anything, I directly flashed it with TWRP, did a factory reset, flashed stevejc's mods, superSU and exposed. Booting took a solid 10 minutes, but everything worked out fine.

I feel it's a nice update and I like the increased stock feel to it. Multitasking also works way better than it did on the v2.4 multi rom. Would recommend it.
(2016-05-08, 17:45)theDutchBird Wrote: [ -> ]No, but what might be the case is that TWRP is experiencing severe lag when it locks up. Try swiping really slowly to unlock it and see if it starts to register your swipe. I experience the same issue and taking it really slow solves it.

Tried that. It did not work.. Never mind. I didn't flash using TWRP, just normal update by choosing the zip file as described.

I also have a realy nasty bug: Sometimes, when I push the home button to get rid of the various tabs/apps, it does nothing! I can close them one by one, but at the end there is no tab and still it can't go to home screen! I am forced to reboot. I noticed this happened when I tried to change the navigation bar hight using gravity box. It stuck just like that. I corrected the nav bar size to default, but it does this bug from time to time and I am forced to reboot.

Tried reinstalling the xposed, or unchecking the gravity module. The bug is still there. Is it only me, or somebody else gets this?
Do I have to factory reset the hole damn thing again?
(2016-05-09, 23:30)pouskidis Wrote: [ -> ]Tried that. It did not work.. Never mind. I didn't flash using TWRP, just normal update by choosing the zip file as described.

I also have a realy nasty bug: Sometimes, when I push the home button to get rid of the various tabs/apps, it does nothing! I can close them one by one, but at the end there is no tab and still it can't go to home screen! I am forced to reboot. I noticed this happened when I tried to change the navigation bar hight using gravity box. It stuck just like that. I corrected the nav bar size to default, but it does this bug from time to time and I am forced to reboot.

Tried reinstalling the xposed, or unchecking the gravity module. The bug is still there. Is it only me, or somebody else gets this?
Do I have to factory reset the hole damn thing again?

Very strange, I have not seen such behaviour. Are you using the stock launcher that comes with this abroad rom?
Hi, thanks again to stevejc for his help, my phone is running much more smoother at daily use. Regarding the dialer bug I posted here:
I could solve by using "Dialer" V6.2 from Play Store.

What I couldn´t solve is the bug if I swith to airplane mode and then back turn of airplane mode and enable all network functions, I have to insert sim code again for both cards. Even I couldn´t solve using "Airplane Mode Helper" xposed module.

Does anyone has an idea how I can solve this? I have to change each day to airplane mode and back ;-(

Many thanx to all!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21