www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: New multilanguage ROM from INNOS
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
(2016-05-19, 02:11)stevejc Wrote: [ -> ]And they say on their site that there will be marshmallow before the end of summer !

Where exactly do you get this info? And f/w updates/change list for that matter?
(2016-05-19, 22:09)pouskidis Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

It is in Russian, here is the translation :

Code:
Official firmware 2.4 for European innos D6000 is now available for download

Since May 18, is available for download "over the air" the new software version for the European version innos D6000. You get to your innos D6000 systematic notification of available updates and download the smartphone itself and installs all necessary files. If you do not want to wait for the arrival of the notification - You can start the update process. To do this, open the Settings section "About Phone> System Update" and select "Check for Updates". Next, the entire upgrade process will take place automatically.

You need to make sure there is sufficient battery power (at least 50% for domestic and 50% foreign), as well as a stable of high-speed Internet access (amount of data downloaded about 300 MB). You also need to connect the phone to a charger.

The list of changes and improvements in the new firmware 2.4 for European innos D6000:

Fixed display of contacts in the section «SIM-card";

Changed logic display color SIM cards tokens;

Fixed translation of some menu items and interface elements;

Fixed a bug with mirroring images when photographing a front camera;

Fixed a bug due to which during the call from the list of favorite numbers call or fails or breaks;

The algorithm flow of the two batteries. Now the external battery is consumed up to 85%, then 85% of the inner, outer and then 5%, then internal to 1%;

Released some other system fixes and improvements.

In preparing the new firmware into account 18 comments and suggestions of the first members of the European version innos D6000. Many thanks to everyone who sent in their comments, with the feedback! We remind you that share your opinion or ask a question you can in a quick chat support innos.com/ru website or sending an email to [email protected].

Once again, we inform about the differences between the original European version of Chinese innos D6000:

Fixed many system errors;

Perform a full smartphone localization and translation into Russian of all menus;

Implemented a software revision of the functioning of the two batteries;

Expanded support for LTE: the European version supports a range of 1, 3, 7, 20, 38 and 40 and is fully compatible with domestic 4G-networks, in contrast to the Chinese version;

The back cover of higher quality matte plastic.

P.S. Vengeance is working on an update to Android innos D6000 6 - before the end of summer, users of the European version of the most elaborate in the world of smart phone with great battery will receive the latest OSes!
(2016-05-19, 21:01)charless2016 Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks for the quick reply, M8

Well, don´t have anything but the stock version on my Innos. Might well be it´s an old ROM, bought directly from CN though.

Made a factory reset meanwhile and - suprisingly - my USB port works now. Anyhow, the fact that some chargers work and some do not was reported before... I´ll see how it goes with the new ROM and decide afterwards to get the HW repaired, if so

Would you recommend flashing with the TWRP app or use the Windows tool (now that my USB port seems to work again)?

Cheers,

I'm not aware of any rom.tar.gz packages for the europe/russia focused abroad roms, so you wouldn't even be able to flash this rom with QFIL (the windows tool).
To flash .zips you need TWRP installed (or run temporary twrp)
Cheers,

installing TWRP doesn´t work with an unrootet phone, right? As said, I´m a newbee, have not used Android before and never flashed a ROM.

From what I understand I would need to
- allow for the bootloader to be unlocked (settings menu)
- install the TWRP Manager (App store). Did this and when opening it says "root is required for this app"
- copy the Russian 2.4 ROM on my SD card
- Get to the system update menu and load the zipped ROM

Smth wrong here, right?

If I did not like the phone so much I´d get whatsoever new one, but it´s the only one that matches my needs (battery & dual sim + 128GB SD)

Just one more question: What about Emails in the new Russian 2.4? Does the ROM support all settings needed to sync with an Exchange server?

Hartelijk bedankt!
(2016-05-20, 02:54)charless2016 Wrote: [ -> ]Cheers,

installing TWRP doesn´t work with an unrootet phone, right? As said, I´m a newbee, have not used Android before and never flashed a ROM.

From what I understand I would need to
- allow for the bootloader to be unlocked (settings menu)
- install the TWRP Manager (App store). Did this and when opening it says "root is required for this app"
- copy the Russian 2.4 ROM on my SD card
- Get to the system update menu and load the zipped ROM

Smth wrong here, right?

If I did not like the phone so much I´d get whatsoever new one, but it´s the only one that matches my needs (battery & dual sim + 128GB SD)

Just one more question: What about Emails in the new Russian 2.4? Does the ROM support all settings needed to sync with an Exchange server?

Hartelijk bedankt!
I think if you use system update from the menu it will work too
The phone will reboot in recovery then maybe you will get an error ( I ve got one with version 2.3) but select update from SD in the recovery menu and it will be OK.

So no need TWRP

See my first post in this thread.
(2016-05-20, 02:54)charless2016 Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register].

Email works perfectly fine. This russia/europe focused rom is very much like AOSP and contains the aosp email application, which fully supports exchange functionality. Also, other apps from the playstore that support exchange should work normally. Oh one more thing, though this rom supports a lot of languages, Dutch is not among them sadly Sad so you'll still have to use english.

(2016-05-20, 03:27)stevejc Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register].
But feel free to first try the system updater, would be a lot easier. Succes!

--------

On a different note, I just updated from 2.3 to 2.4. Everything seems to be working. One very strange thing I noticed... my boot screen/animation disappeared. So now when booting the phone I see the splash screen, which says innos. But after that the screen is black until I'm prompted for my screen lock pattern and sim card passcode. On 2.3 I noticed there was a new very simple and subtle innos animation with a bubble that replaced the old camel animation that was on the chinese and old abroad roms. Is this the same for you or do you still have the boot animation?
Nothing to worry about, but I must say that at the first boot I was afraid my phone had just died right there Rolleyes
OSOM !!!
I am now using 2.4 EU , what a nice new look & feel. If as bug free as promoted I shall be fine for the next 3years : )
Thanks for all the great support !!

Looking forward to report any bug to share with the forum
So yesterday I updated to 2.4, but now I noticed my phone was awake all night.
XTWiFiLP wakelock under android system that kept my device awake for over 8 hours. Seems some sort of wifi location provider thing. I have turned off 'scan for wifi networks even if wifi is turned off' so it shouldn't be this. Maybe this function misbehaves in 2.4?
So if I understood well, this last international rom "v2.4 ABROAD" is like an improved v3.3 Chinese ROM with some improvements on the OS + multilanguage, right?
(2016-05-20, 23:33)Rescue Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

I have no problem the phone goes in deep sleep
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21