www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: New multilanguage ROM from INNOS
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
(2016-04-07, 07:03)mirog Wrote: [ -> ]Is anyone could test the radio app in 3.2 even if headphones plugged, it says please plug them.

I've got the same problem with this V2.3.

But it depends on the headphones. I have this problem with a nokia one.

But no problem with xiaomi earplug and also with a normal stereo headphone.
(2016-04-07, 05:00)stevejc Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]is the file.

facelock is added through smart lock settings.

It's working good , even if you will not see your face at startup, it will unlock the device.

Do I need to install the v2.2 before this or is a complete version?
Yes, the zip file only add facelock app to the V2.3, it is not the entire ROM !

So you need to flash V2.2, then update to V2.3 then my zip if you want.
Hello, I need some advise I don't know which version I have actually. I uploaded this rom from the forum, it works good. I want to know if I can have an update for it without clearing all data and applications.
Somebody can help me please to know if there is an update (which version I have ?? Smiling) with Sd card or with QSL (I used it to install the actual rom)
Thanks for advance for your help
I'm using Gravity box and as I said previously there is a problem with battery level display on notification and lockscreen. (twice the external level not the internal)

After looking at gravitybox code and systemUi.apk code, I have found a solution.

This solution is compatible with or without GravityBox.

So I have made a new zip to install from TWRP. It includes previous modification.

[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

(2016-04-08, 13:14)marcrebet Wrote: [ -> ]Hello, I need some advise I don't know which version I have actually. I uploaded this rom from the forum, it works good. I want to know if I can have an update for it without clearing all data and applications.
Somebody can help me please to know if there is an update (which version I have ?? Smiling) with Sd card or with QSL (I used it to install the actual rom)

I think that you need to flash first the V2.2 version with a PC.
So you will lost all the data !

Before you can make a backup of your app with TitaniumBackup for example.

After flashing V2.3, you can restore all you personal app with data.
If you have the paid version, it's quicker.
Thanks for your reply. I am afraid about flashing and loosing data. I hope that I can, a day, just update to the last version without all loosing and flashing;
Sincerely when I did it for the first time, I have a good chance and I did not remember How I did it
thanks anyway for your reply and best regards

(2016-04-08, 23:49)stevejc Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

(2016-04-08, 13:14)marcrebet Wrote: [ -> ]Hello, I need some advise I don't know which version I have actually. I uploaded this rom from the forum, it works good. I want to know if I can have an update for it without clearing all data and applications.

I think that you need to flash first the V2.2 version with a PC.
So you will lost all the data !

Before you can make a backup of your app with TitaniumBackup for example.

After flashing V2.3, you can restore all you personal app with data.
If you have the paid version, it's quicker.
Hello stevejc,

would your little zip-file work on a different ROM version too? I'm on V2.7 and gravitybox installed...
No because I need to patch systemUI.apk so it's specific to each ROM.

I have downloaded all ROM so I can do that for each. I Will update my zip next week so you can choose you rom version.
(2016-04-10, 18:08)stevejc Wrote: [ -> ]No because I need to patch systemUI.apk so it's specific to each ROM.

I have downloaded all ROM so I can do that for each. I Will update my zip next week so you can choose you rom version.

Perfect! Would you provide a removal routine too just in case something goes wrong?
(2016-04-10, 18:29)bollland Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]is my patch to provide Facelock to the ROM v2.7 only.
I have also patched systemUI.apk to be compatible with gravityBox (battery level correctly showed)

Install this patch with TWRP.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21