www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: New multilanguage ROM from INNOS
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
I have made a dirty flash with 2.3 over 3.0 only wiped cache. Rom seems to be working fine so far
If you want a better battery time, you can use an application like [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]to change minimum frequencies CPU, and set minimal frequency to 200 MHZ (by default it's 400MHZ) for both big and LITTLE.

I don't see any slowdown so far, but I think I will almost have twice screen on time !
This is the best ROM i've had till now for the D6000. Thanks to stevejc for his work and useful tips!!!
I made a little update.

There are not so many choices when you select preferred network in cellular network settings.
So I have updated TeleService.apk to have more.

Code:
Global
LTE / WCDMA
LTE
GSM/WCDMA/LTE
GSM /WCDMA auto
WCDMA only
GSM only
GSM/WCDMA preferred

There is a bug when you search manually available networks when the settings is global : don't know why. (even in original ROM)

I have also updated settings.apk just to add some french translations and correct 'proteceted apps' ;)

So [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]is it, only for V2.3 firmware of course
Is it flashable with Stock recovery or flashify?
(2016-04-26, 07:48)Wanderfalke Wrote: [ -> ]Is it flashable with Stock recovery or flashify?

No, but you can keep stock recovery and use temporary TWRP solution.
Look at permanent post in first page.

I'm using it and it's working well
Installed - works great! Thanks for sharing!!
Hi. Is this the same or better/newer/preferable than the Multilanguage+GAPPS v2.4 in the sticky topic?

Did you say there are no dialer, sms programs? So, if I just install it over 2.3_abroad that I already have, won't it keep my programs, dialer, contacts? Do I have to backup?

Also, can anybody tell me if it has greek language? Because the 2.2 and ota update I did to 2.3_abroad do not have greek.

Thanks
No it's a different one more AOSP (almost pure Android)

There are Dialer and SMS apps. There are working well.

Sorry, no greek language in !
(2016-04-29, 15:51)stevejc Wrote: [ -> ]No it's a different one more AOSP (almost pure Android)

There are Dialer and SMS apps. There are working well.

Sorry, no greek language in !

Thanks for all your effort and reply.

I am mostly interested in basic functions working the best they can: Camera, dialer, radio (does it have the program?) google aps etc. And the snoothest/lighter it is the better. Which one would you recommend?

Won't it update over my current setup? I have 2.3_abroad.
I could just try of course and then restore, I already made a nandroid backup with temp TWRP.
Thanks
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21