www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: New multilanguage ROM from INNOS
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
Site is up now

I have uploaded it on mega : [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

Here is the changelog :

The list of changes and improvements in the new firmware 2.4 for European innos D6000:

Fixed display of contacts in the section «SIM-card";
Changed logic display color SIM cards tokens;
Fixed translation of some menu items and interface elements;
Fixed a bug with mirroring images when photographing a front camera;
Fixed a bug due to which during the call from the list of favorite numbers call or fails or breaks;
The algorithm flow of the two batteries. Now the external battery is consumed up to 85%, then 85% of the inner, outer and then 5%, then internal to 1%;
Released some other system fixes and improvements.

so, there is no such changes, but I like the 5% discharge on the outer battery.

And they say on their site that there will be marshmallow before the end of summer !

(2016-05-19, 02:11)theDutchBird Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-05-19, 00:31)stevejc Wrote: [ -> ]- reboot to temporary TWRP via bat command file

Do you not have TWRP permanently installed on your phone, or does the 2.4 patch overwrite the recovery with a stock innos recovery?
I replaced the stock recovery with TWRP; can I simply use that?

Thanks for your great work on the patch again. You turned into the guru I need to deal with such a phone Angel

Yes I haven't TWRP permanently in case of problem !
But you can use permanent TWRP.

In fact direct OTA is not working for me (due to root, xposed or ?) but with this sd update no problem.
(2016-05-19, 00:31)stevejc Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

What I have done :
- copy the v2.4 zip and my patch to my sd card.
- reboot to temporary TWRP via bat command file
- install this update.
- clear cache and dalvik
- install my patch
- reinstall supersu.zip
- reinstall xposed.zip
- reboot

Waiting ...
Updating Android ....

Need to reinstall SuperSu from Google Play
Update su
Reboot

Done ...

No Data lost, Xposed is working

Cool ;)

Thank you for your always precious advice!

I wonder, do we need to reset to defaults after that?
(2016-05-19, 03:22)pouskidis Wrote: [ -> ]Thank you for your always precious advice!

No need to reset to defaults. Just don't forget to clear cache and dalvik in TWRP.
Hi guys,
in these moment i update from 2.3- to 2.7-to 3.0 to 3.2 to 3.3 via
TWRP !
all in this Line. In Moment me on v.3.3,locks crazy and i like it.Batterie was during Process warm,it runs now.
Of course no multilanguage.

Marshmallow 6.0 will officiell follow upgrade.

Thanks for help
Rockfish
(2016-05-19, 04:27)stevejc Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-05-19, 03:22)pouskidis Wrote: [ -> ]Thank you for your always precious advice!

No need to reset to defaults. Just don't forget to clear cache and dalvik in TWRP.
Indeed, no need to. Updated, seems fine, till now I don't have the problems I've been having with 2.3 Europe. I also like the fact that default camera app opens photos using library, so they can rotate... finally!!
stevejc,
i updated with your rom,but really my Innos was almost black after all.You described,was verry understandingly.
Me sure you done all right,i gone other way,without multilanguage.
Thanks !

Greets
Rockfish
Hi there, lots of experts in this forum....unfortunately I´m not one of ´em
Got my Innos unrooted with ver2.2_abroad and it´s quite buggy, want to try the Russian ROM described here but not sure as the OTA upgrade cannot load 2.3_abroad from the "remote update" menu directly (and I understand 2.3_abroad is needed to upgrade to the new ROM). I would need a hint whether I could flash from the internal SD or just through TWRP. Anyhow, got an issue with USB in general, maybe a HW defect, as the phone disconnects every few seconds from whatsoever PC (tried several) and does not charge using other than 1 specific USB cable... So, prefer to run updates with my SD or through WLAN (file explorer). Thanks for your suport !!
Is version 2.2_abroad the same as 2.2, refered to in your post?
My phone isn´t rooted, is it possible to load the new ROM from my SD?
(2016-05-19, 16:09)charless2016 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi there, lots of experts in this forum....unfortunately I´m not one of ´em
Got my Innos unrooted with ver2.2_abroad and it´s quite buggy, want to try the Russian ROM described here but not sure as the OTA upgrade cannot load 2.3_abroad from the "remote update" menu directly (and I understand 2.3_abroad is needed to upgrade to the new ROM). I would need a hint whether I could flash from the internal SD or just through TWRP. Anyhow, got an issue with USB in general, maybe a HW defect, as the phone disconnects every few seconds from whatsoever PC (tried several) and does not charge using other than 1 specific USB cable... So, prefer to run updates with my SD or through WLAN (file explorer). Thanks for your suport !!

(2016-05-19, 17:55)charless2016 Wrote: [ -> ]Is version 2.2_abroad the same as 2.2, refered to in your post?
My phone isn´t rooted, is it possible to load the new ROM from my SD?

Hi back at ya.

It sounds like you have one of the older abroad roms from the sticky thread that are heavily themed by innos. The russia focused roms in this thread are abroad roms too, albeit much more aosp, but both the .zip files and the build number in settings>about phone do not mention 'abroad' in the name, but just D6000_Ver2.3 or D6000_Ver2.4; this is the only way to keep them apart, I think.

If I understand you correctly, you tried to flash through the system updater in the settings menu? I don't think this will work, especially if you already have TWRP installed, as the system updater will try to use the updater embedded in the stock recovery, which isn't there anymore. You should put the rom.zip on your sd card and boot into TWRP to flash from there. You don't have to be rooted to flash a new rom. You only need TWRP. Also, I don't think you first need to update to the old 2.3 abroad in order to go to the russia focussed 2.3 in this thread. You should be able to flash D6000_Ver2.3 or D6000_Ver2.4 over your old D6000_ROM_ABROAD_V2.2. Just don't forget to do a factory reset in TWRP after flashing. After that, you can flash stevejc's patch if you'd like that, and you can of course root by flashing supersu. First boot will easily take 10 minutes.

The USB issue does sound like you have a busted (or in the best case, a dusted) usb port on your phone.
Thanks for the quick reply, M8

Well, don´t have anything but the stock version on my Innos. Might well be it´s an old ROM, bought directly from CN though.

Made a factory reset meanwhile and - suprisingly - my USB port works now. Anyhow, the fact that some chargers work and some do not was reported before... I´ll see how it goes with the new ROM and decide afterwards to get the HW repaired, if so

Would you recommend flashing with the TWRP app or use the Windows tool (now that my USB port seems to work again)?

Cheers,
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21