www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: New multilanguage ROM from INNOS
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
In 2.4 I have a problem when you change settings for mobile network, you need to be in english (I'm french).
=> corrected in this version

The radio.

And in the dialer, when I type 3 first digits that were not in my contact list, the dialer crashes !!!

I need to add the country international code.
=> no problem in this version

And the application (MMS, Music, dialer) was not very translated as now
(2016-04-29, 23:40)stevejc Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
Which did you pick?

And another thing I noticed: A bad this time. The colors appear to be duller in this version. The previous one had astonishing contrast, now we have a bit dull sensation and unimpressive picture. I guess they changed something in order to make that damn yellow tint that is not messing with you sleep or something like that... >:-(

I suppose we can edit some file to get that colors back but we don't know the exact file and settings used be v2.4.
I have this on : xposed-v79-sdk22-arm64.zip

I noticed that they are some issues with some apps with version 79

[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

But should be ok to use the last one : xposed-v83-sdk22-arm64.zip
(2016-04-30, 04:51)stevejc Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

But should be ok to use the last one : xposed-v83-sdk22-arm64.zip

Ok, installed the latest. It took some time after reboot to optimize android apps or something, don't know if this is normal.

The modules work, although when I go into framework, the install/update, uninstall installation mode are dimmed and cannot be used. Also, if I reboot from here, it fails saying "tmp-mksh: [5]:/data/data/ ..." not found. Is that normal for lolipop?

I am trying the gravity box navigation bar. I cannot make it function the way the 2.3_abroad did. Meaning assigning a button to hide the nav bar only if I want to. It hides all the time as default...
And I can't assign playback buttons, next, previous or add volume buttons to it. Is there another module for these or is it too much to ask?

(2016-04-29, 22:26)stevejc Wrote: [ -> ]And for the buttons, there are two activities of the music player : next song and previous song : so you can add to the menu !

I can't find those... Where exactly are they?

Finally, the only solution with full screen is your idea: all in one gestures..
When I first used gravity box, I accidentally activated "immerse me" module and it always hide the buttons...
For uninstall xposed, you need a zip to flash with TWRP (I have xposed-uninstaller-20150831-arm64.zip)

It's normal that first reboot takes long time

For gravity box : here my settings :
Navigation Bar tweaks
Master Switch On
Enable navigation Bar On
Always Show Menu key On
Swap Back and Recent Keys On

Custom Key Settings
Enable Key Settings ON (add a button on the left => necessary if you want a toolbar to add 12 actions)
Single-tap action : Show application launcher
Double-tap action : Toggle expanded desktop

Display tweaks
Immersive navigation bar

Navigation keys actions (It's up to you !)
Back key
Double-tap action
Toggle expanded desktop => Hide or Show Navigation bar like V2.3 abroad.

Application Launcher (For your Custom Key )
Application slot 1
shortcut / Activities / Music / Play previous Track

Application slot 2
shortcut / Activities / Music / Play next Track

Application slot 3
shortcut / GravityBox Actions / Toogle expanded desktop
=> Hide or Show Navigation bar like V2.3 abroad

Hope it helps !
(2016-04-30, 23:37)stevejc Wrote: [ -> ]For uninstall xposed, you need a zip to flash with TWRP (I have xposed-uninstaller-20150831-arm64.zip)

It's normal that first reboot takes long time

For gravity box : here my settings :
Navigation Bar tweaks
Master Switch On
Enable navigation Bar On
Always Show Menu key On
Swap Back and Recent Keys On

Custom Key Settings
Enable Key Settings ON (add a button on the left => necessary if you want a toolbar to add 12 actions)
Single-tap action : Show application launcher
Double-tap action : Toggle expanded desktop

Display tweaks
Immersive navigation bar

Navigation keys actions (It's up to you !)
Back key
Double-tap action
Toggle expanded desktop => Hide or Show Navigation bar like V2.3 abroad.

Dude! Your the man!!!! It is what I 've been looking for! Used total immersive to also hide the status bar along with nav bar. Total full screen view! Thank you so much!

Still got problems with the following though:
(2016-04-30, 23:37)stevejc Wrote: [ -> ]Application Launcher (For your Custom Key )
Application slot 1

Application slot 2

Application slot 3
shortcut / GravityBox Actions / Toogle expanded desktop
=> Hide or Show Navigation bar like V2.3 abroad

Hope it helps !

How do you find shortcut/activities??
(2016-05-01, 07:55)pouskidis Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register])

Then you use
Application slot 1

Application slot 2
(2016-05-01, 15:30)stevejc Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register])

Then you use
Application slot 1

Application slot 2
Once again thank you!
(2016-04-08, 23:49)stevejc Wrote: [ -> ]I'm using Gravity box and as I said previously there is a problem with battery level display on notification and lockscreen. (twice the external level not the internal)

After looking at gravitybox code and systemUi.apk code, I have found a solution.

This solution is compatible with or without GravityBox.

So I have made a new zip to install from TWRP. It includes previous modification.

Ok, same battery bug here. Should I install (using TWRP) your "stevejc_innos_2.zip" version or the "stevejc_innos_3.zip" is a newer/latest version and contains this fix also along with the newer network fix?
(2016-05-04, 04:52)pouskidis Wrote: [ -> ]Ok, same battery bug here. Should I install (using TWRP) your "stevejc_innos_2.zip" version or the "stevejc_innos_3.zip" is a newer/latest version and contains this fix also along with the newer network fix?

Yes last version includes all fixes.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21