www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: New multilanguage ROM from INNOS
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
(2016-05-11, 05:19)theDutchBird Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-05-09, 23:30)pouskidis Wrote: [ -> ]Tried that. It did not work.. Never mind. I didn't flash using TWRP, just normal update by choosing the zip file as described.

I also have a realy nasty bug: Sometimes, when I push the home button to get rid of the various tabs/apps, it does nothing! I can close them one by one, but at the end there is no tab and still it can't go to home screen! I am forced to reboot. I noticed this happened when I tried to change the navigation bar hight using gravity box. It stuck just like that. I corrected the nav bar size to default, but it does this bug from time to time and I am forced to reboot.

Tried reinstalling the xposed, or unchecking the gravity module. The bug is still there. Is it only me, or somebody else gets this?
Do I have to factory reset the hole damn thing again?

Very strange, I have not seen such behaviour. Are you using the stock launcher that comes with this abroad rom?
Yes, I like it pretty much, this launcher...
Hello,

Someone know "secret codes" for innos D6000 ? I tried some codes "*#..." I found on the net but many don't work with innos D6000.

I hope to access to any USB parameters in an hidden menu. Something is wrong with my phone.

So, if, anyone kown how to access to these hidden menus, it would be very helpfull.

My main issue is my phone isn't recognized any more by PC as USB peripheral.

I tried many PCs, i tried to install/desinstall a lot of drivers, in adb/bootloader, etc. many thing.
Nothing work, the same message : "USB periphal is not recognized".

My conclusion is this issue is due to the phone himself, not PC or drivers installs.

I'm in 3.3 version upgraded by remote updates from a rooted 2.7. I want to make a downgrade to stock 2.3 version in order to upgrade in this multilanguage version.

I already made a root, install TWRP, many upgrades. Everything worked find with USB recognition, before I made an upgrade in v3.3.

Thank you a lot.
Totally unrelated to the problems above, to which I have no answer sadly.

I got a notification today, saying "Discover new version D6000_Ver2.4" offering me to download an OTA update. Anyone tried this yet?
I just have received the same notification for 2.4
I''ve got it too but cannot install it.
The reason is first SuperSU that has modified install_recovery.sh.
Then the installation test system files so if you have installed my patch it can't be installed! You need to restore original files : I will give you a zip to do it.

So I have tried after that to install it but get boot loop!
So first make a TWRP backup!

I will retry and tell you

Officiel SD link is here : [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
Hello,
since few days me owner of Innos D 6000,via OTA i received update v2.3_abroad from 2.2.
I also rooted it after update.
My Question,above is link, ([Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] )
Can i use it,over OTA,because these Rom is bigger as orginal 2.4 Rom.
If yes,did i lose my datas and my Root?
I have also problems with Simcard 2,only low level. (E,G).
I have read in russia Forum,its bug in v.2.3.

Thanks for reply.
Ok, I've updated to innos V2.4 (link in my post above)

I have also updated my patch to be compatible [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

What I have done :
- copy the v2.4 zip and my patch to my sd card.
- reboot to temporary TWRP via bat command file
- install this update.
- clear cache and dalvik
- install my patch
- reinstall supersu.zip
- reinstall xposed.zip
- reboot

Waiting ...
Updating Android ....

Need to reinstall SuperSu from Google Play
Update su
Reboot

Done ...

No Data lost, Xposed is working

Cool ;)
No data lost,
thanks stevejc ! Link doesent work. (another Browser it runs).
Great done.
Thanks for the files stevejc.
So:

Is it worth updating? Any changes? Is it an improvement/newer version than 2.3 multi? Is it like that or like the abroad versions?
(2016-05-19, 00:31)stevejc Wrote: [ -> ]- reboot to temporary TWRP via bat command file

Do you not have TWRP permanently installed on your phone, or does the 2.4 patch overwrite the recovery with a stock innos recovery?
I replaced the stock recovery with TWRP; can I simply use that?

Thanks for your great work on the patch again. You turned into the guru I need to deal with such a phone Angel
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21