www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: New multilanguage ROM from INNOS
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
(2016-10-27, 06:17)stevejc Wrote: [ -> ]Maybe you can try to change your internal battery by this one : another forum

hi, this battery does not have the right connection, how it gets? thanks
You need to resolder contact.

someone on another forum russian forum does it and it's working.

you can find other one on aliexpress but more expensive : another forum
Another option: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]&toSite=main
If you talk to eu support, they will offer to send you the official battery for some cost in between, if I remember correctly around 25euros or so..

Sent from my Innos_D6000 using Tapatalk
(2016-10-27, 21:12)pouskidis Wrote: [ -> ]If you talk to eu support, they will offer to send you the official battery for some cost in between, if I remember correctly around 25euros or so..

The link I provide is for internal battery !
I am talking about internal battery too. The service offered me the option to send one to me in order to avoid having to part with my phone for a while... In fact I would order it if I knew how to install it.

Good to know
Thanks

I have ordered it in case of trouble like many have.
12 €.

Here is the chinese doc that describes all the steps : [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
For solder:
[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]&aff_platform=y

Original internal battery: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]&toSite=main
(2016-10-27, 22:33)stevejc Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
Do you have problems with internal battery? What microsd card do you use? Is it 128 GB by any chance? I noticed it plays a crucial part in discharging several devices. I still test my innos, but in various tablets, Samsung 128 microsd cards swallow the battery!

(2016-10-28, 02:27)pouskidis Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
Do you have problems with internal battery? What microsd card do you use? Is it 128 GB by any chance? I noticed it plays a crucial part in discharging several devices. I still test my innos, but in various tablets, Samsung 128 microsd cards swallow the battery!

No problem with my battery. I have a 64 GB Kingston.
Just buy it in case of future trouble.

My only problem is that I have some hours of screen off time without deep sleep. Don't know why ! Can't find the culprit. With airplane mode no problem at all. But thanks to the two batteries I'm OK with that !
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21