www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: New multilanguage ROM from INNOS
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
If I remember correctly, following your instructions, I updated via settings menu first, not twrp. This was my first update, 2.3 multi, the latest I did with twrp.

Sent from my Innos_D6000 using Tapatalk
finally reinstall everything : use QFIL to reinstall v2.3 abroad and then update to 2.6 SD and factory reset.

And got the new boot image ;)

Then use temporary TWRP to root and reinstall Xposed and my patch.

Everything is ok now.
I am glad you fixed it. Smiling Does the hide menu button remain after reboot by any chance?

(2016-08-20, 17:10)pouskidis Wrote: [ -> ]I am glad you fixed it. Smiling Does the hide menu button remain after reboot by any chance?

The hide button is also hidden after reboot you can see it after you open and close camera app !

I don.t use it because I'm using gravitybox
I have just installed this 2.6 ROM over my version 3.4 ROM.
All is working as it should but I was hoping to fix the random reboots, they are still happening.
I have done quite some checking into this and I have noticed that when you have no mobile coverage (happens a lot in Australia) the phone does not reboot.
It now also looks like if you turn mobile data off and leave both SIMs in 2G mode the phone also does not reset. It normally resets a few times a day, and there seems to be no relation to what you are doing, so it happens when the phone is asleep, when you load apps, or when you are just looking at something completely at random.
Currently I have my first SIM on 2G with the data and my second SIM on 4G,3G,2G .
I have also noticed that after most reboots that if the sim that was on 4G is set back to 2G..
It is a slow process, does anyone have something to add?
Regards,
Martin
After several days with the new 2.6 ROM I think that the launcher itself is very snappy, however there is a huge home button delay.

Also, when I use any google apps the phone heats up VERY fast, whether online or offline.

In the Google settings there is a IZAT option. Whenever I switch it on my phone heats up like crazy, even in my pocket.

For those who have reboot issues I noticed that this may be due to having too much app running in the background, completely filling the RAM.

Anyway, does anyone know what Jack 3.5 technology does our Innos D6000 phone use between OMTP and CTIA?
Where is this IZAT setting? Does it help with temperature?

(2016-08-27, 04:25)pouskidis Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
The iZat is turned off on my phone and it does not heat up using Gapps.
Power consumption is similar to 3.4 version.
As noted before the phone does not reboot when I do not have a mobile signal.
It also reboots a few hours after a restart when you ha ve done little with the phone.
Interestingly for the last 2 days i have had SIM1 on 2G with data and SIM2 on 4G and so far no reboot in 45 hrs, normally it would have rebooted 4 or 5 times in that period.
I will keep testing and report the findings.
Regards,
martin
Well before going on this new 2.6 ROM I installed an old one without twrping Gapps on it and the temperature was very much lower than on any ROM with Gapps during every usages. Plus there is not this huge HOME BUTTON DELAY.

When I use this phone with two sim cards it heats up even faster, I had more reboots, and if I had data connexion on the battery drained so fast that I could hardly make my phone last for an entire day, even with low usage and all.

For the Jack 3.5 did anyone find out which of the two standards does our Innos use?
CTIA or OMTP.

I'm currently considering buying a new headphone that uses the CTIA standard. If the D6000 uses OMTP instead I will have to use a jack 3.5 CTIA to jack 3.5 OMTP adapter in order to improve the quality of sound on the mic..
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21