www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: New multilanguage ROM from INNOS
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
(2016-08-15, 21:59)stevejc Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] : your phone will be full reset so backup your data somewhere before : photos, messages etc ...

Then copy the update zip file here on your SD card ; V2.4 found [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

1. Go to the "Settings" menu
2. Select "About phone"
3. Select "System Update"
4. Select "Local Updates'
5. Locate and select the zip file on SD card
6. Press the "Start Update"

The phone reboot into recovery, for me the update has not working : error of file permission, but just in the recovery, select menu "apply update from sdcard" and select the zip file for this to work properly.

7. Once the update is complete, you must do a factory reset and clear the cache.

And then patiently ...

Root is working as before, installation of Xposed too as well as Gravity box.
(use TWRP to install them)

You can then add [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] to install from TWRP

Step without full reset
- copy the v2.4 zip and my patch to sd card.
- reboot to temporary TWRP via bat command file
- install this update.
- clear cache and dalvik
- install my patch
- reinstall supersu.zip
- reinstall xposed.zip
- reboot

Waiting ...
Updating Android ....

Need to reinstall SuperSu from Google Play
Update su
Reboot

Done ...

No Data lost, Xposed is working

I have added the links for new version 2.6 from INNOS :

SD ROM : [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

Patch : [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
Thank you stevejc. I ve been wating for your input about 2.6

I suppose the directions above are the same for this 2.6, is this also multilanguage and english lang?

Is this worth updating? Is it the same as 2.4? Or it changes things? Because I kinda like it the way it is now... I guess the marshmellow will not come out in August...
(2016-08-16, 04:51)pouskidis Wrote: [ -> ]Thank you stevejc. I ve been wating for your input about 2.6

I suppose the directions above are the same for this 2.6, is this also multilanguage and english lang?

Is this worth updating? Is it the same as 2.4? Or it changes things? Because I kinda like it the way it is now... I guess the marshmellow will not come out in August...
Yes it's just an update of 2.4

Here is the changelog :

Code:
Changed the network selection logic . This means that the settings of each SIM- card can be selected from more connecting options than before.

In the setting item added navbar that can hide Android function keys . Thus the buttons are no longer " eat off " screen real estate .

Changed incorporating logos . First is displayed Powered by Android, then the logo innos.
Fixed other errors .

So just the new button to hide function keys but Gravitybox does it too..

I have updated because I have problem with some apps freezing, don't know why so I have tried this one.

I don't have new logos at boot, don't know why too, maybe I must do a factory reset.

But if it's all working for you, no need to change !
Oh, I will definitely try it! I have problems with 4g in a certain company, i get only 3g. Perhaps this will help..

Sent from my Innos_D6000 using Tapatalk
(2016-08-16, 19:03)pouskidis Wrote: [ -> ]Oh, I will definitely try it! I have problems with 4g in a certain company, i get only 3g. Perhaps this will help..

For this modification :
Changed the network selection logic . This means that the settings of each SIM- card can be selected from more connecting options than before.

Is what I have done in my patch ;)
I updated. Got one bug: The hide bar icon does not remain after reboot. You have to recheck it. Is that so for you too or we have to reset?

(2016-08-17, 13:43)pouskidis Wrote: [ -> ]I updated. Got one bug: The hide bar icon does not remain after reboot. You have to recheck it. Is that so for you too or we have to reset?

I don't use it because I keep GravityBox.

But I remember with old version before the new multilanguage, I had this behavior, if I'm right I have to use photo application to have the button reappears !!!!

Do you have new boot screen image ?
Yes I have the new logo. However, I was forced to unroot because I use a TV network program that does not work on rooted devices.

(2016-08-17, 17:33)pouskidis Wrote: [ -> ]Yes I have the new logo. However, I was forced to unroot because I use a TV network program that does not work on rooted devices.

So I have reset my phone reupdate 2.6 and always the Innos Logo with chinese caracters at boot !!
(2016-08-17, 21:45)stevejc Wrote: [ -> ]So I have reset my phone reupdate 2.6 and always the Innos Logo with chinese caracters at boot !!

Strange... I got the new boot logo from the very first time. It is still there. Have you tampered with something that you don't remember? Actually, I haven't seen chinese in boot since _abroad rom. After I installed europe multilanguage roms, no chinese for me at all. And I only did reset once, when going from abroad to europe roms.
(2016-08-18, 03:39)pouskidis Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-08-17, 21:45)stevejc Wrote: [ -> ]So I have reset my phone reupdate 2.6 and always the Innos Logo with chinese caracters at boot !!

Strange... I got the new boot logo from the very first time. It is still there. Have you tampered with something that you don't remember? Actually, I haven't seen chinese in boot since _abroad rom. After I installed europe multilanguage roms, no chinese for me at all. And I only did reset once, when going from abroad to europe roms.

do you have used temporary TWRP ?

I think the first boot logo is in boot.img that is normaly flashed during update but not for me !

But I have the second logo as INNOS.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21