www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: Stock iNew V3 v1.0.4
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
There's been a rumor (?) that new 1.0.4 firmware is released. I say "rumor" because I can't verify that, but I'm downloading it as I speak. It's also said that it solves the battery issues (hard to believe, but there I said it). Will upload it to some decent file host service, since chinese baidu crap site is taking forever. But upload could take awhile, since my upload speed is only 640KBit. I'll keep you posted on this one...

EDIT1: the file is downloaded. Now I'm uploading update.zip file first. Later I will upload files for SP Flash Tools.
Build.prop says it's dated "Fri Jan 17 11:30:45 CST 2014", so it just might be the real thing.
It should be up on Mega in an hour and a half or so...

EDIT2: I'm having much difficulties with my upload speed. I don't know if it's Mega hosting service or my ISP (it goes fine for the first 5-10%, but then gradualy slows down to a crawl). I will try to sort this out by evening. Meanwhile, here's a poor chinese translation of the changelog:

2, open all supported languages
3, increasing the voltage of the charger, the charger can not charge low function resolved
4, after switching themes dialing, call recording and contact interface display abnormal
5, after the alarm bell does not ring again
6, under the Turkish camera can not view pictures
7, when modifying the SIM card SMS reject incoming calls, the problem can not send text messages

EDIT3: here are the ZippyShare links for update.zip (only flashable through CWM): [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] & [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
Sorry it took so long. Even ZippyShare is giving me headache. Now I'll try to upload the version for SP Flash Tools on MediaFire.

OK, last edit I hope... You can download SP Flash Tools version from [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register].
Ohhh thanks!!! When i download update.zip with cwm appy update from sd? And ready??

Thanks!!
Burs, eagerly waiting for it Smiling
Great. I am happy to see new languages (could you provide list of new languages when you install)?
Also it is so much easier to install new rom from CWM update (at least for me).
However dunno if this is bug or normal behavior:
LED notification above screen is only active when phone is charging up to 95% (RED light) after that nothing.
Also, when I receive message I hear sound but no LED blinking.
So does this phone only have RED light or there should be Green/Blue which doesn't work?
I have Cubot phone which has only blue LED but it flashes when I got text and it is on full time charging. Weird.
I didn't even try my phone with stock version, can anyone check which LED color it is supported?
He had some troubles to upload it. He may upload it to a dropbox or similar. We can't wait Smiling Smiling
Please port it for SP Flashtool Smiling i dont have recovery.
Τhank you for this new rom.I tried it and my inew battery never goes further than 4182mv.I had this bug and with v1.03 rom.Αlso continues to exist the bug with videos when played via hw acceleration.In official youtube app is almost impossible to watch a hd video without lag or in other apps like pvstar+ when we have a video in background and hear it`s sound the whole device lags too much.Same happens with mx player.If we choose sw decoder it is ok,but in youtube app unfortunatelly we cant do it.
edit
i lost the internal sdcard.I had repartioned 3,5gb for apps,so i had 10gb for storage.Now i see only the 3.5gb space.I flashed again via cwm the repartioning file but nothing changed and now i will flash again the stock rom via sp flash tools
@Burs,

Firstly - good to see that at least there's regular updates for the device Big Grin. That I do like, even if some things should have been sorted prior to release. But hey.

Silly question, and I think I know the answer to this. I already have Gizbeat's rooted / de-bloated 1.03 modded rom with the 6gb partition set. Am I correct in presuming that if I use the update.zip in CWM this will, in essence, set this all back to default / stock settings? My years of using android says 'yes' but I thought i'd ask the silly question just in case - particularly if you've updated the flash.

Cheers.
(2014-01-22, 03:19)bay Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register].

And btw, I've uploaded firmware version for SP Flash Tools on MediaFire (link in first post)...
Burbs method you using to root?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15