www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: Third Realese of iNew_V1.0.7 + Preinstalled CWM + ROOTED [20/03/2014 UPDATE]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26
I need help, my phone is dead! What can I flash to get it back to life?! -.-
your backup..
seriously, without being sarcastic, but this thread is full of warnings and full of people reporting problems.
Why do you you still insist on flashing your phone when you do not know what to do if it goes wrong?

WARNING
DO NOT FLASH YOUR PHONE IF YOU DO NOT KNOW HOW TO FIX IT IF ITS BROKEN!

sorry for shouting but i hope now everyone got it?

back to nunytes problem - do you have a backup from before you flashed your phone?
if yes then try to flash the backup.
otherwise please do not try around and flash all kind of stuff, lets find out which of the 2 versions of the phone you have so you can reflash it with the right firmware.
under the battery on the lower right side on the sticker - does it say v3.0 or v4.0 and which WCDMA bands are printed on your sticker?
Hold on 1 hour later I'll walk you out if this situation ;)
(2014-03-19, 02:38)linr76 Wrote: [ -> ]your backup..
seriously, without being sarcastic, but this thread is full of warnings and full of people reporting problems.
Why do you you still insist on flashing your phone when you do not know what to do if it goes wrong?

WARNING
DO NOT FLASH YOUR PHONE IF YOU DO NOT KNOW HOW TO FIX IT IF ITS BROKEN!

sorry for shouting but i hope now everyone got it?

back to nunytes problem - do you have a backup from before you flashed your phone?
if yes then try to flash the backup.
otherwise please do not try around and flash all kind of stuff, lets find out which of the 2 versions of the phone you have so you can reflash it with the right firmware.
under the battery on the lower right side on the sticker - does it say v3.0 or v4.0 and which WCDMA bands are printed on your sticker?

Yes, I have a backup from cwm, but my phone now doesn't even show iNew logo, its completely dead, but recognizable trough flash tool. But it gives me an error or two, and I can't flash anything! No recovery, no nothing.

And my version is v4 850/2100.

(2014-03-19, 02:47)danyno1 Wrote: [ -> ]Hold on 1 hour later I'll walk you out if this situation ;)

Tell me what you did, I'm going crazy :p
i solved installing 1.0.5, selecting download only in spf tool. my computer has recognized the smartphone after 1 or 2 minute after i plugged it in.
What errors do you get?
I know this . whenever you flash or fail to flash your phone, your PC looses your ASB drivers. . re install every driver that you know for mtk6582. and preloader drivers too. If installer said "its already installed" shut up! And click re install. ( you may need to unplug and reconnect the cable to your phone.)
Then open spflashtools. Load needed files on it.
Choose *firmware upgrade* . then click on download.
Now leave your PC Big Grin
Turn off your phone
Remove the battery
Plug the cable into your phone
NOW place the battery
Let the magic happen ***
If it didn't help , just say, then we go for plan b
But PLEASE try this a few times. If the first time it didn't work, don't give up , give it another shot
(2014-03-19, 03:13)adri91861 Wrote: [ -> ]i solved installing 1.0.5, selecting download only in spf tool. my computer has recognized the smartphone after 1 or 2 minute after i plugged it in.

I can't flash it because are missing two files to check, so download mode doesn't start. I can't flash anything, gives me an error with DRAM! Anyone knows how to fix this?

(2014-03-19, 03:18)danyno1 Wrote: [ -> ]What errors do you get?
I know this . whenever you flash or fail to flash your phone, your PC looses your ASB drivers. . re install every driver that you know for mtk6582. and preloader drivers too. If installer said "its already installed" shut up! And click re install. ( you may need to unplug and reconnect the cable to your phone.)
Then open spflashtools. Load needed files on it.
Choose *firmware upgrade* . then click on download.
Now leave your PC Big Grin
Turn off your phone
Remove the battery
Plug the cable into your phone
NOW place the battery
Let the magic happen ***
If it didn't help , just say, then we go for plan b
But PLEASE try this a few times. If the first time it didn't work, don't give up , give it another shot

What ROM did you flashed? I can't anything with the phone. It's recognized by computer, but every time I try to flash it gives me something like BROM ERROR S FT ENABLE DRAM FAIL. What do you recommend?
(2014-03-19, 03:19)nunytes Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-03-19, 03:13)adri91861 Wrote: [ -> ]i solved installing 1.0.5, selecting download only in spf tool. my computer has recognized the smartphone after 1 or 2 minute after i plugged it in.

I can't flash it because are missing two files to check, so download mode doesn't start. I can't flash anything, gives me an error with DRAM! Anyone knows how to fix this?

I just had the same problem as you a few days ago, nothing was working .. i only got DRAM errors all over until i flashed the Lewa 1.0.4 from needrom and my phone was alive again, but now i have problems with the sim card.

Hope it helps Smiling
All in all, at home i have a cubot gt99 and a jiayu g3t, all mtk based smartphones, and i never had of these problem in flashing a new firmware! Is inew v3 wicked or something? Dram errors, lost imei...it's all so scary!
I thought that every problem could be solved with spflashtool, but it doesn't seem so!
Do you know how to flash ROM with adb?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26