www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: Third Realese of iNew_V1.0.7 + Preinstalled CWM + ROOTED [20/03/2014 UPDATE]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26
(2014-03-23, 10:56)danyno1 Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]is a review from dpreview.
(2014-03-23, 15:13)nikstar Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]is a review from dpreview.

I mean how can I see the id of my camera sensor which is installed on my phone?
something like antutu which shows general hardware info of the phone, is there anything that reveals the camera sensor details on your phone ?
Check [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]. I do not know if there is any other identification method for the camera.

I made an example.
I took a picture in backlight conditions with iNew V3 and with AMOI N828 to compare. The AMOI has an 8mp camera not bad but not so good. (average china phone camera)

Check on Amoi's pic how fade are the colors around the light source and that blueish coloring at the light. At the iNew's sample none of these "issues" exists.

This is one thing that make me believe that our sensor is the IMX135 Sony exmor.
Also if someone has the samsung S4, can make a test cause it has the IMX135 sony exmor sensor too

[attachment=968]
The only difference i see is that the Amoi had the focus on the back and the iNew V3 had the focus on the bottle, so i can't compare the pictures to each other..
I have my inew v3 in my hands right now , i compared it's camera quality to a lot of other smartphones including xperia z1 with it's 20 mp sensor. To me it's proved that my inew v3 beats every other high end smartphone that I have compared with (xperia z1, xperia z, galaxy s3 ,lumia 920 ) in camera department. It even takes better photos than xperia z1 (just when settings are on auto. If you take control of every setting manually obviously z1 shots more detailed pictures)
So I really don't care what sensor inew used on v3 . whatever it is, i'm over satisfied with the picture quality of this 170$ phone.
I'm not saying inew v3 camera is the best or it's a galant, I mean concidering the price that I paid for my phone , it's camera quality is on the same level as smartphones that cost double the inew v3 or even more.
The reason that i asked was that i wanted to figure out what the real specs of the camera are.
(2014-03-23, 20:43)Quad Wrote: [ -> ]The only difference i see is that the Amoi had the focus on the back and the iNew V3 had the focus on the bottle, so i can't compare the pictures to each other..

Sorry but if the only difference to you is the focus so you will be happy with AMOI's or similar cheap cameras.
Really you cannot see the blurriness and the bluish color around the window?

By the way, it was impossible to me to focus on the bottle with AMOI because of the background light. I tried again more than 15 times and with different apps, right now an even with flash on, AMOI could focus on the bottle.
I do not know if it matters, but I used a different bottle, because my kids drunk that orange juice! Smiling
@nikstar, what camera application you are using ??
Lenovo's Super Camera
Standard the settings in the 1.04 stock camera app is a resolution of 18MP. But that is done by extrapolation. I switched to 12MP, the native resolution and now my pics are better, sharper and I can zoom in more without seeing artifacts. Anyone agree?
Yes the 18mp is because of upscaling.
I cannot tell that they are worst than the ones with the native resolution but for sure they are not better!
And you are wasting your storage's space
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26