www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: Third Realese of iNew_V1.0.7 + Preinstalled CWM + ROOTED [20/03/2014 UPDATE]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26
(2014-03-18, 18:20)arioch Wrote: [ -> ]I have 1.0.3 with partition modification, what's the safest way to update?

I don't know anyway safe kid :p

the best thing to do:
- download the update file,
- unpack it
- you will find a file named "update.zip"
- copy it to your sd card
- reboot into CWM recovery
- BACK UP THE WHOLE THING!
- AND BACK UP THE WHOLE THING
-ONCE YOU MADE SURE THAT YOU HAVE BACKED UP YOUR FILES GO THE NEXT STEP
- CHOOSE INSTALL ZIP
- SELECT THE UPDATE.ZIP ON YOUR SD CARD
- WAIT AND WATCH IT BURN Tongue
- THEN DO A FACTORY RESTORE
- THEN REBOOT
- THEN ROCK AND ROLE.
- THEN ROCK AND ROLE.
- THEN ROCK AND ROLE.
- JUST ROCK AND ROLE.

BUT PLEASE remember it doesn't support 2g simcards... Undecided
Yes bro but if I backup the whole thing and if things go wrong I can't access cwm and restore anymore! With other phones I had I've always triple wiped also before applying the update...
(2014-03-18, 19:01)arioch Wrote: [ -> ]Yes bro but if I backup the whole thing and if things go wrong I can't access cwm and restore anymore! With other phones I had I've always triple wiped also before applying the update...

If thing go wrong, you can always flash older version and CWM thru flash tool and then boot into CWM restore from backup. I did it and everything is ok.
(2014-03-18, 19:01)arioch Wrote: [ -> ]Yes bro but if I backup the whole thing and if things go wrong I can't access cwm and restore anymore! With other phones I had I've always triple wiped also before applying the update...

If thing go wrong, you can always flash older version and CWM thru flash tool and then boot into CWM restore from backup. I did it and everything is ok.
[/quote]

Exactly. he is right.
besides, for me things went TERRIBLE and I had my CWM to the last minute Big Grin
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
right now I don't know what to do with this no network simcard thing...
the weired thing is that this rom has the same baseband as the 1.0.1 which I had on my phone and worked fine.
but on this rom , I have no 2g network.
anybody knows any soloution??
Hi from Germany @all,

anybody an idea, wether this rom works with the last V3 Phones (iNew V3 firmware v1.0.1 dated 2014/02/25 ) with wcdma 900/2100 baseband or only with the the 'cxq-Version' ???

Thanks for your experience!
You have no 2g network at all (switching network mode) or it just happens with 2g sim cards?
Problems with this rom i cant unlock because the touch dont work
(2014-03-18, 19:19)arioch Wrote: [ -> ]You have no 2g network at all (switching network mode) or it just happens with 2g sim cards?
it happens with every 2g simcard, on both slots, I already said this:
Quote:I've tried different 2g simcards on both slots (microsim and normal sized simcard slot) and non of them worked.
Did you check band mode with mobile uncle? Everything is enabled?
On the russian forum everyone who flashed 1.0.7 have touchscreen problems. Please tell version of the phone (under battery) those who have no problems with touch after updating and otherwise those who have problems. I think this firmware is version specific.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26