www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: Third Realese of iNew_V1.0.7 + Preinstalled CWM + ROOTED [20/03/2014 UPDATE]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26
(2014-03-21, 07:59)Elusivo Wrote: [ -> ]Burs's cwm compatible with 1.0.7 is a modified cwm or is it some change in the rom?
I used the touch cwm on 1.0.7 but it can't mount any partition and dun really feel like flashing a full new rom...

it's a modified CWM. and problem with mounting internal storage in CWM is because of iNew's decision to combine data and internal storage into one partition, it's been there since 1.0.4
if everything is working for you and you are happy with it , then stick with the rom that you are using.
these updates haven't been sth revolutionary to make your phone fly. so stick with the rom that you are using,
Hi,

Some new devices are arriving from China to the owners with 1.0.6. firmware.

It would be interesting to get that ROM and flash it. Any information on a possible source?
today i was updated rom to 1.0.7 and i think this rom is the best for my device ..so smooth and better battery responding and better camera pictures. sorry for english ;-)
OK, can somebody upload burs cwm for 1.0.7? would be much better than having to get the whole rom just for the recovery file.
(2014-03-21, 15:53)Elusivo Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register].

Only internal sd card can't be mounted because it's unified with /data partition which is already mounted. Except that, CWM is fully functional and compatible with version 1.0.7, ie. you can mount all partitions and make backups and restore any way you like (on external sd card). If there's someone without external sd card, or if he removes it before backup is made, it would be interesting to see if it can be saved on internal sd card. But I think that would not change the situation.

Another thing worth mentioning is that internal sd card contents are included in the backup (because /data partition is backed up by default, and CWM is not copying only data which reside in /data folder, but all files on the partition, and that includes files on internal sd card too!), so you must somehow get rid of these data if you don't won't them to be backed up as well (moving them to external sd card or making them "invisible" - if you figure out how, let me know!). If you don't do that, backups can be pretty heavy or you might even run out of free space on your external sd card if it's lower capacity (8/16GB).
Burs it's better to create a CWM thread.
So people can find it easily .
Tks, Ye, i was confused before about why would cwm delete the internal storage. It was really a dick move of inew to do that... before we could change the size of the partitions, now cannot... tried using the 1.0.3 scatter, preload, ebr1 and ebr2 files on the 1.0.7 rom but then the phone doesn't boot :/...

Nobody found a way yet to add the ebr2 and separate the data/app phone partition from the internal storage ? Googled a bit but didn't come up with much... I have 12GB of unused wasted space like that... and I use link2sd to keep my apps in the sdcard...
(2014-03-21, 14:49)vahid_dadgary Wrote: [ -> ]today i was updated rom to 1.0.7 and i think this rom is the best for my device ..so smooth and better battery responding and better camera pictures. sorry for english ;-)

ok, please write to us which rom you had before this, and how the battery and the camera works better?I carefully read each topic and wait for confirmation that everything is correct on that version because it has more bad news than good news on the work rom v 1.0.7.I now use v 1.0.4 and everything works great and i have no problem with the battery, sound, touch, IMEI, sensor, GPS, components etc. If it is better to v 1.0.7.,i will installed with any risk.I have a big desire to update but dont want for now my v3 go in small brick Smiling
Thanks
I'd suggest you to wait for the next update. This rom gave different results to people with the same conditions. So don't Buy yourself trouble.
(2014-03-21, 23:54)Jolly ZG Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-03-21, 14:49)vahid_dadgary Wrote: [ -> ]today i was updated rom to 1.0.7 and i think this rom is the best for my device ..so smooth and better battery responding and better camera pictures. sorry for english ;-)

ok, please write to us which rom you had before this, and how the battery and the camera works better?I carefully read each topic and wait for confirmation that everything is correct on that version because it has more bad news than good news on the work rom v 1.0.7.I now use v 1.0.4 and everything works great and i have no problem with the battery, sound, touch, IMEI, sensor, GPS, components etc. If it is better to v 1.0.7.,i will installed with any risk.I have a big desire to update but dont want for now my v3 go in small brick Smiling
Thanks

before this rom i have installed 1.0.3 and 1.0.4 and other custom rom like smartdigi, but with compare this new rom with old roms i am so glad first for battery responding. second for WiFi issue that annoyed me. and picture in this rom is too brightener.. at all i am Satisfied from this new rom.
sorry for my bad english Smiling)
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26