www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: Third Realese of iNew_V1.0.7 + Preinstalled CWM + ROOTED [20/03/2014 UPDATE]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26
UPDATE 19/3/2014 :
ON INEW CLOUD THEY PLACED 2 MORE 1.0.7 ROM TODAY. NOT SURE IF THEY HAVE FIXED SOME BUGS OR THATS JUST THE SAME ROM AS THIS ONE. SO IT'S STILL RISKY AND IT MIGHT DAMAGE YOUR PHONE. BUT FOR THOSE WHO WANT TO TRY , HERE ARE THE DOWNLOAD LINKS FOR 2 NEW (?) 1.0.7 ROM :
1)
[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]&shareid=3256903065&third=0
2)
[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]&shareid=3467689033&third=0

If you tried those , remember to share your results here
Special THx to milanji for informing me

Guys tomorrow is our Persian new year holiday so I'm not gonna be around as much as i did before for a couple of weeks
If you tested those new 1.0.7 please share results with us here. THx

Bbq88. : no 1.0.5 doesn't have that option and air gesture
ahhh headache Doh, in two days we have two roms.I downloaded from 4shared CXQ inew v3.v1.0.5 for 5 minutes and has a size of 285 Mb and now I try to download it from pan.baidu.com (slow download) CXQ v3inew v1.0.7. which has a size of 630 Mb.This is a big difference in size and do not know why?
Thanks
(2014-03-19, 23:05)Jolly ZG Wrote: [ -> ]ahhh headache Doh, in two days we have two roms.I downloaded from 4shared CXQ inew v3.v1.0.5 for 5 minutes and has a size of 285 Mb and now I try to download it from pan.baidu.com (slow download) CXQ v3inew v1.0.7. which has a size of 630 Mb.This is a big difference in size and do not know why?
Thanks

the big file 630mb contains the spflashtool files for flashing (resets phone totally) and a update.zip version for cwm so you can shoes which one you prefer. though i dont know why they added a cwm i mean there is no cwm recovery for 1.0.7 yet is there?

just do it the way easiest to you. SmilingRolleyes
Hey Danyno1, have a great new year celebration!

i wonder how many new ROMs we are going to see for this device.
they introduced a slightly lower spec TD-CDMA device now for china,
i think inew was a bit overwhelmed by the success of the V3 as it seems they have serious problems in producing enough phones to satisfy demand.
it seems the availability of the black model has been pushed back to mid April because of this.
lets just hope the new production runs still have the same good quality and maybe they will bring more products like this now since they hit a good spot in the market.
(2014-03-19, 23:38)linr76 Wrote: [ -> ]Hey Danyno1, have a great new year celebration!

i wonder how many new ROMs we are going to see for this device.
they introduced a slightly lower spec TD-CDMA device now for china,
i think inew was a bit overwhelmed by the success of the V3 as it seems they have serious problems in producing enough phones to satisfy demand.
it seems the availability of the black model has been pushed back to mid April because of this.
lets just hope the new production runs still have the same good quality and maybe they will bring more products like this now since they hit a good spot in the market.

thank you Smiling
I found a new bug on the first 1.0.7 rom This sucks
the phones wifi mac ip changes every couple of hours :-O
so I'm going to download the latest 1.0.7 and install it on my v3.
I'll update you once it's done
download speed from baidu is really slow! 5-10 kb/s!!! it will take 15 hours for me to just download the file!Vampire
Hello,

for the bug of touchscreen i have test "TouchRecalibrate.apk" but it's not ok.

I have test the file "calibration.ini" and not ok.

the solution is the rom lewa and my touchscreen is ok.

if another person as a solution....
I said to anyone here, If you are new to these things and don't know all the parts of a Rom, adb , flashtools , ... etc, or
in general if you don't want your inew v3 BRICKED, STAY AWAY FROM 1.0.7! go for 1.0.5
up to now , 1.0.7 has not been a reliable ROM
I agree with danyo, if you don't know what you are doing, stay away from this! This version is dangerous for your phones!!

Ohh, did someone tried the "new" 1.0.7 ROM?
My phone is not bricked, i search one solution for the touchscreen bug.

With the V1.05 my phone don't start, there are the logo Inew but don't launch.

ps : i am not a newbee, it's my four china smartphone and i'm programmer
(2014-03-20, 05:02)nunytes Wrote: [ -> ]Ohh, did someone tried the "new" 1.0.7 ROM?
↓↓↓↓↓↓
(2014-03-20, 04:08)danyno1 Wrote: [ -> ]I found a new bug on the first 1.0.7 rom This sucks
the phones wifi mac ip changes every couple of hours :-O
so I'm going to download the latest 1.0.7 and install it on my v3.
I'll update you once it's done

download speed from baidu is really slow! 5-10 kb/s!!! it will take 15 hours for me to just download the file!Vampire

(2014-03-20, 05:40)vazarg Wrote: [ -> ]My phone is not bricked, i search one solution for the touchscreen bug.

With the V1.05 my phone don't start, there are the logo Inew but don't launch.

ps : i am not a newbee, it's my four china smartphone and i'm programmer
↓↓↓↓↓↓↓
(2014-03-20, 04:54)vazarg Wrote: [ -> ]Hello,

for the bug of touchscreen i have test "TouchRecalibrate.apk" but it's not ok.

I have test the file "calibration.ini" and not ok.

the solution is to install LEWA rom and my touchscreen is ok.

if another person as a solution....
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26