www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: Third Realese of iNew_V1.0.7 + Preinstalled CWM + ROOTED [20/03/2014 UPDATE]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26
Haha .thx , I hope you get it soon ;)
Can anyone else help me with this randomly changing WiFi Mac address?? I really need It to be fixed for me. I have enabled Mac IP filter on my router. And now with this randomly changing Mac IP I can't connect to my own WiFi network Big Grin
I've searched that WiFi file in all the device, but I can't find it!
like i said, there is an alternative solution on x..d..a...developers,
google search terms: mtk random changing mac - Giz' is top ranked, the x..d..a.. one is 4th or so.
check it out if that solves it for you.

just in case if you cannot find it -
i copied this from the thread on the forum i mentioned... so its not my work and not my responsibility ok? -
credit goes to chiragjn

1.Download MTK Engineering Mode shortcut app from play store (or use codes)
2.Turn Off your Wifi .Open MTK Engineering Mode shortcut app and Click MTK Settings
3.Swipe To Connectivity Tab.
4.Click Wifi
5.Click NVRAM
6.In Byte String Access put values as
addr(h,byte) : 4
length(byte) : 6
7.Click Read. The 12 Digits shown in value(h) field is your current wifi mac address.Better make a note of it.
8.Erase the value(h) field and now put your own 12 digit mac address,
IMPORTANT:
RULES FOR WIFI MAC ADDRESS
1.Should be 12 Digit long only
2.Should have hexadecimal characters only (0-F)
3.Second digit of mac address should be Even Digit only (0 or 2 or 4 or 6 or 8 or A or C or E)
valid example - 0205160F0A3E
invalid example - 016GEABCDF59
9.Click write.
10.Exit to Home, Turn Off and turn On your Wifi Again.
11.Now Check your Wifi mac address in Phone Status.It should be Changed to what you entered in Step 8.
12.To get back your original Mac address, repeat the process with original Mac address value.
If I'll have some free time, tomorrow I'm gonna try to update: if I've understood it's better to backup imei and WiFi Mac address beside the nandroid backup, there's something else I could do?
which is the changelog of this ROM? the battery consuption is improved?

Thanks for all your work!
(2014-03-20, 17:34)linr76 Wrote: [ -> ]like i said, there is an alternative solution on x..d..a...developers,
google search terms: mtk random changing mac - Giz' is top ranked, the x..d..a.. one is 4th or so.
check it out if that solves it for you.

just in case if you cannot find it -
i copied this from the thread on the forum i mentioned... so its not my work and not my responsibility ok? -
credit goes to chiragjn

1.Download MTK Engineering Mode shortcut app from play store (or use codes)
2.Turn Off your Wifi .Open MTK Engineering Mode shortcut app and Click MTK Settings
3.Swipe To Connectivity Tab.
4.Click Wifi
5.Click NVRAM
6.In Byte String Access put values as
addr(h,byte) : 4
length(byte) : 6
7.Click Read. The 12 Digits shown in value(h) field is your current wifi mac address.Better make a note of it.
8.Erase the value(h) field and now put your own 12 digit mac address,
IMPORTANT:
RULES FOR WIFI MAC ADDRESS
1.Should be 12 Digit long only
2.Should have hexadecimal characters only (0-F)
3.Second digit of mac address should be Even Digit only (0 or 2 or 4 or 6 or 8 or A or C or E)
valid example - 0205160F0A3E
invalid example - 016GEABCDF59
9.Click write.
10.Exit to Home, Turn Off and turn On your Wifi Again.
11.Now Check your Wifi mac address in Phone Status.It should be Changed to what you entered in Step 8.
12.To get back your original Mac address, repeat the process with original Mac address value.

Thx for that. But we have only 2 hours left to our new year . in 2 hours we are going to start a new year here in Iran . so as I said I don't have much free time now.
But I'll try this as soon as I sat in front of my PC Big Grin

(2014-03-20, 18:14)arioch Wrote: [ -> ]If I'll have some free time, tomorrow I'm gonna try to update: if I've understood it's better to backup imei and WiFi Mac address beside the nandroid backup, there's something else I could do?

After backing up your data ,Just follow the steps and you will be good.

(2014-03-20, 21:53)Adrian-ASM Wrote: [ -> ]which is the changelog of this ROM? the battery consuption is improved?

Thanks for all your work!

Unfortunately we don't have any valid change log info.
But the most obvious one is the camera's F2.0 aperture.
About the battery : once my phone is compeletely discharged, I'll clear battery stats, and then give it a full charge. Then I can see if anything has changed or not for sure.
I just followed all the instructions and my keyboard act funny.
It is mirrored at the middle. So when i touch the top, it registers in the bottom...........
So now busy restoring to 'normal.
(2014-03-20, 22:36)MarcelMG Wrote: [ -> ]I just followed all the instructions and my keyboard act funny.
It is mirrored at the middle. So when i touch the top, it registers in the bottom...........

Unfortunately it seems like 1.0.7 is not compatible with your phone. You must wait for the next update ;) probably 1.0.8
But for now do the "4th troubleshooting" part and it will give you 1.0.5 rom
Don't worry much you don't miss anything. 1.0.5 is 99.99999% the same as 1.0.7
Good luck
Hi, i just intalled the 1.0.7 and its all working nice but i have no root access, any help?

Thanks
(2014-03-20, 22:44)danyno1 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-03-20, 22:36)MarcelMG Wrote: [ -> ]I just followed all the instructions and my keyboard act funny.

Unfortunately it seems like 1.0.7 is not compatible with your phone. You must wait for the next update ;) probably 1.0.8
But for now do the "4th troubleshooting" part and it will give you 1.0.5 rom
Don't worry much you don't miss anything. 1.0.5 is 99.99999% the same as 1.0.7
Good luck
Thanks for cheering me up! But i can/dont want to download from 4shared, maybe you can upload to mega or other sharing site? With less security risk than 4shared :-) ?

Happy New Year for u!!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26