www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: Third Realese of iNew_V1.0.7 + Preinstalled CWM + ROOTED [20/03/2014 UPDATE]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26
(2014-03-18, 13:41)nunytes Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

Maybe its this?

I tried them , and nope they all worked the same.
now I could make mtk droid recognize my device, can I format internal storage with it? how?
(2014-03-18, 13:22)danyno1 Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
(2014-03-18, 14:22)bbq88 Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

nope as i said , it doesn't work...
I'm trying to flash the rom via adb... but I'm not really hopefull. its been 6 minutes and the adb is in not responding mode (which means working) and still nothing happened

can anyone create a back up of their rom with Clock work mod recovery and upload it for me?? AS soon As possible??

FINALLY AFTER A LOT OF FLIP FLOPPING THROUGH ADB , I DID IT , I SAVED MY PHONE'S LIFE Big Grin NOW I'm FLASHING 1.0.7 ROM ON IT. (THIS TIME FOR REALBig Grin) Smile
Really nice this one! Smiling
But hey, how about the Youtube app? Big Grin
I can confirm problem with touch screen on my piece. Its like the touch screen isnt properly calibrated and its shifted few cm down Smiling
Reverted back to 1.0.5.
Is it possible to update this via CWM flashing the update.zip?
NOTE :
there two firmwares in the downloaded file:
1) files to via spflash
2) update.zip (which is flashable through cwm)

I don't know if both of these are the same rom , or that zip file is really an update for 1.0.7
everything works fine for me
touch is fine, display is calibrated perfectly.
youtube works fine. (I checked it with chrome browser, I still haven't checked youtube app)
one more thing: my 3g simcard works perfectly, BUT my 2g simcard can't be registered on the network.. why??
besides a couple of new options have been added to simcard settings.

MAIN PROBLEM : I can't install a CWM on it.
i tried everything, rooted it with two different methods, both claim the device is rooted, but, CWM cant be installed..
(2014-03-18, 17:04)danyno1 Wrote: [ -> ]NOTE :
1) files to via spflash
Okay, erase cache and dalvik and install this update will do the trick i think?
Is it possible to make a full nandroid backup with this combined storage?
(2014-03-18, 17:04)danyno1 Wrote: [ -> ]youtube works fine. (I checked it with chrome browser, I still haven't checked youtube app)
Youtube in browser works good too on 1.0.4, smoothless. So i am very interested in the Youtube app.
(2014-03-18, 17:18)Quad Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-03-18, 17:04)danyno1 Wrote: [ -> ]NOTE :
1) files to via spflash
Okay, erase cache and dalvik and install this update will do the trick i think?
Is it possible to make a full nandroid backup with this combined storage?

(2014-03-18, 17:04)danyno1 Wrote: [ -> ]youtube works fine. (I checked it with chrome browser, I still haven't checked youtube app)
Youtube in browser works good too on 1.0.4, smoothless. So i am very interested in the Youtube app.

the point is I CANT INSTALL CLOCK WORK MOD RECOVERY on IT!
Yt works Fine for me in the official app on 1.0.7
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26