www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: Third Realese of iNew_V1.0.7 + Preinstalled CWM + ROOTED [20/03/2014 UPDATE]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26
I wish i could... But I'm not home now and we are going to have lots of guests come and go.
Maybe someone here mirror the 4shared download link??
I check here on my phone..
Hey people, just to inform you, inew have replied me on facebook page and they give me an email to contact them ;)

It's this one:
"[email protected] is also working"

Hope this can be helpful at least for the battery petition Smiling

When I'll be at home I'll try to mirror 1.0.5 for you guys
I have a long time to 4shared account I had never a problem and I do not know what's the problem now if i downloaded this rom on this link(!?)
[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
I'm uploading 1.0.5, it's at 58% right now. Smiling

Ok people it's done.
This is NOT a new version, it's just a mirror!
[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

Enjoy :p
hm, when i try to flash i get error with the cache and usrdata, because not ticked, and need path....
I am going to restore backup, sleep and continue this weekend. Thanks!
(2014-03-21, 05:53)MarcelMG Wrote: [ -> ]hm, when i try to flash i get error with the cache and usrdata, because not ticked, and need path....
I am going to restore backup, sleep and continue this weekend. Thanks!

Did you tried with download mode?
you could try to find some differences between the phones compatible with 1.0.7 and those which do not comply

my inew is compatible with 1.0.7
V3-e (v4.0) camera with interpolation up to 18MP (13MP real resolution)
purchased on Pandawill.com January 24, 2014

is the version in which it is given only real resolution of 13MP and 18MP are interpolation

google translator of Polish language
Yes, but then i just get other errormsgs.
But now I have CMW on the phone, just used it to restore to working state and will experimet this weekdn with flashing from SD Card. Just copy some .zip files to my SD card and go? Is that it?
Nop. And this 1.0.5 is NOT a flashable zip for cwm! You can only flash this version with your pc, trough sp flash tool.

Do you have the latest version of flash tool and your pc drivers are updated?
Burs's cwm compatible with 1.0.7 is a modified cwm or is it some change in the rom?
I used the touch cwm on 1.0.7 but it can't mount any partition and dun really feel like flashing a full new rom...
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26