www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: Third Realese of iNew_V1.0.7 + Preinstalled CWM + ROOTED [20/03/2014 UPDATE]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26
(2014-03-18, 12:36)bbq88 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-03-18, 12:32)danyno1 Wrote: [ -> ]those are the things that I've done.
and when I plug my phone after step 2, my device turns on and shows a non-charging battery logo. (like when it's off and its charging, but this time the battery logo is still)

Have you keep pressing "volume up" when you plug in the cable after step 2?

no I haven't.
-----------------------
seems like it doesn't recognize my device anymore Undecided

(2014-03-18, 12:37)nunytes Wrote: [ -> ]Maybe its because the partition modification :/

that's the most probable thing...
right now that spflashtools doesn't recognize my device , how can I flash stock rom/ repartition nand / or do anything to give life to it again??
Suddenly my download speed is much faster now! Smiling can you restore your backup?
1.0.7 on mediafile is ready:

[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
(2014-03-18, 12:42)nunytes Wrote: [ -> ]Suddenly my download speed is much faster now! Smiling can you restore your backup?

I have backed up my apps with helium , and doesn't backup system files..
stupid me, I told myself that I should create a backup with cwm too, but I said to myself that it wont be necessary !Dodgy
lol I can do a custom system backup if you need
(2014-03-18, 12:40)danyno1 Wrote: [ -> ]that's the most probable thing...
right now that spflashtools doesn't recognize my device , how can I flash stock rom/ repartition nand / or do anything to give life to it again??

But I was told before that spflashtools will in fact re-write your partitions. So your existing structure will not affect the flash. I noted you are using MTK flash tools, but I was using spflashtools. May be you can try spflashtools.

Besides, I noted from some tutorials saying that you need to press volume-up when you plug in the usb after step 2 to initiate the flash. Try again.
(2014-03-18, 12:45)bbq88 Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

(2014-03-18, 12:48)nunytes Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
I'm just worried that this might not work either.

(2014-03-18, 12:51)bbq88 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-03-18, 12:40)danyno1 Wrote: [ -> ]that's the most probable thing...

But I was told before that spflashtools will in fact re-write your partitions. So your existing structure will not affect the flash. I noted you are using MTK flash tools, but I was using spflashtools. May be you can try spflashtools.

Besides, I noted from some tutorials saying that you need to press volume-up when you plug in the usb after step 2 to initiate the flash. Try again.

I used spflashtools.
and i just tried with pressing volume up , and it just brought me to cwm.
I'm downloading that flashable backup now,I hope that it works

(2014-03-18, 12:48)nunytes Wrote: [ -> ]lol I can do a custom system backup if you need

damn it , the upload center where uploaded the files , is garbage, it doesn't support download manager , and the download speed is really low!

can you please upload a backup file for me ? Big Grin how long does it take?
a back up with CWM..
(2014-03-18, 12:52)danyno1 Wrote: [ -> ]I used spflashtools.

Your tools' screenshot is different from my tools??!!
[attachment=926]

For flashing, just press "volume up", no need to press "power on" button.

My steps are:
1. Choose "Firmware --> upgrade" in spflashtools. The sw will wait for you.
2. Power off the phone
3. Keep pressing "volume up", insert the usb cable
4. After a while, the sw detects your phone and flashing will start
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I just tried to sew boot.img via adb to my phone , and It was successfully installed, but it didn't help.
in cwm I can format internal storage.
and these are the options that I chose :
128m
0 swap
ext4
now I'm gonna try again to see if it works or not

(2014-03-18, 13:18)bbq88 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-03-18, 12:52)danyno1 Wrote: [ -> ]I used spflashtools.

Your tools' screenshot is different from my tools??!!

For flashing, just press "volume up", no need to press "power on" button.

My steps are:
1. Choose "Firmware --> upgrade" in spflashtools. The sw will wait for you.
2. Power off the phone
3. Keep pressing "volume up", insert the usb cable
4. After a while, the sw detects your phone and flashing will start

this the version that I'm using right now. what version of sp are you using? can you give a download link??
[attachment=927]

and I only press volume up. it just boots up the cwm

-------------------------------------------------
I think the problem is that my inew v3 doesn't have preloader files right now. after all that I've done , it might be deleted with those wiping stuff.. any ideas?
[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

Maybe its this?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26