www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: english version of cwm for tcl idol x+ s960,rom ,root and gapps
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
(2014-03-13, 00:46)razus69 Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

More friendly eu users

Just installed v3, Antutu dropped by 1000. Only English and China, where are the other languages or should I take to v2 ?
I have installed Anzhi V3 but I experience a problem with goole play permissions popup or superuser permissions popup (and maybe in other apps that use popups).
The popups are transparent and cant easy read them or find the buttons.

Has anyone else experienced this bug and do you know any way to fix it?
big big thanks !!!!!!
(2014-03-13, 18:06)pascha46 Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

More friendly eu users

Just installed v3, Antutu dropped by 1000. Only English and China, where are the other languages or should I take to v2 ?
yes for me to droped...i had 31350 with 1.2...now 30700..for multilanguages you should take 03.03. overseas rom ...or et rom...anzhi only have english and chinese i think
Hi,

If you search a Lewa rom :
[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

From my part.
I received my phone from ET, so it was rooted.

- I put CWM english
- I install the stock rom downloaded from Tcl website
- Root again + Gapps installation.
- removing of chinese apps with root app delete

It works very well (only english /CN language) but everything is smooth
30443 in antutu.
GPS very quick
Battery management good (last at least full day with no problem : 2 SIM phone, video, sms, internet etc etc)
Only point is : crash when i change volume on stock FM and music appli (playstore music and FM appli works well)

Josselin
HI, i using Anzi ROM and i have problem with bluetooth. i am using handsfree in my car (original VW) and sometimes is my phone disconected. i had to restart bluetooth. it is annoying.
any idea?
Hi !
Just saw that a new android 4.4 rom was released for f2 phone with mediatek chips (still not octo cores but..)
Maybe soon we will have android 4.4 on our smartphone !

Info : another site/
on 21 .03 new version of lewa romSmiling
[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
(2014-03-15, 02:30)viomazilu Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

you are the best!

i checked the website.

Im very curious.
(2014-03-14, 03:53)miggell Wrote: [ -> ]HI, i using Anzi ROM and i have problem with bluetooth. i am using handsfree in my car (original VW) and sometimes is my phone disconected. i had to restart bluetooth. it is annoying.
any idea?

I use Anzhi V2, absolutely no problems with my VW handsfree and Bluetoozh connection.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20