www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: english version of cwm for tcl idol x+ s960,rom ,root and gapps
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
(2014-03-28, 03:26)guruzone Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] from the main screen.

I use "LED Torch". No probs.
Hope I'm posting in the correct place :-)
Since I don't know Chinese, I have some feedback about the latset Rom from TCL (based on Lewa), from Mar18 - downloaded from their site.

Actually it is not just for this rom...
Coming from Samsung phone - when I use BT headset and press the BT button, it should open the voice dialer, according to the user's decision.

It does not happen here... :-(
In addition - it would be nice to add "Quiet hours" so the phone will not wake up, unless specific person/list are allowed to.
This way it can be left on...

Also - the latest version scores less than the one I got (Multi-Lang), 30300 Vs 31800.
mainly because of graphic performance.

I also tried MIUI rom - it is very nice, but most functions go to china and it is a shame, to bad there is no Real English port to it.

Cheers,
H
(2014-04-01, 14:53)hellfreezover Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] have a power schedule on &off and they fixed batery draining ..i do not know about bt as i do not use it..and i got a score of 31300 on it..
Hi Guys,
Just to let everyone know,
I found another great rom that was ported from Alcatel 6043D.
(from another forum)
here's is the link : [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

It has an OTA updater built into it.
And all Chinese apps are not there, which is good if have no clue in Chinese like me :-)
H
(2014-04-03, 22:35)hellfreezover Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

And all Chinese apps are not there, which is good if have no clue in Chinese like me :-)
H

Hello,

Thank you very much, this is the best ROM I tried for the moment, GREAT!!!!
(2014-04-03, 22:35)hellfreezover Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

H

The best rom i ever had on this phone. You must delete all of bloatware but after this is one of the fastest and stable rom for this phone. For update try to install english version of recovery and then install de update.
Problem: My Bluetooth address changes on every restart.

So I have to pair it to the handsfree set every time I reboot ma phone...

Any idea what to do?

Wireless MAC adress is stable, IMEI numbers where also lost, but I could rebuild them using MTKDroidTools 2.5.3. But ther's no option to rebuild MAC addresses.
(2014-04-07, 17:49)T212 Wrote: [ -> ]Problem: My Bluetooth address changes on every restart.

So I have to pair it to the handsfree set every time I reboot ma phone...

Any idea what to do?

Wireless MAC adress is stable, IMEI numbers where also lost, but I could rebuild them using MTKDroidTools 2.5.3. But ther's no option to rebuild MAC addresses.

What rom do you use?
I'm using the italian ROM, Rev 5.

In another forum someone gave me the hint to reflash the mobile_info image from the original TCL image.

Seems to work, I restarted the phone three times and the BT MAC address didn't change any more :-)

H

Just to let you guys know - currently there is V5.3 available with fixes to BT.
and much better battery life :-)

Don't be shy to hit thanks :-)
H
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20