www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: english version of cwm for tcl idol x+ s960,rom ,root and gapps
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
(2014-02-22, 19:02)razus69 Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

What are the difference ?

For those who cant access baidu i suggest trying to use a proxy or in 3 weeks i could upload the rom on more friendly eu-us web stockage but not before Sad

I hope I can get a ROM in less than 3 weeks. ;)
But please fell free to share it in 3 weeks for all the EU and US guys out there. Smiling
(2014-02-22, 22:13)Zopler Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] officiAL and latest rom...only english and chinese language ...need to be rooted after flashing and also you need to instal gapps..
(2014-02-22, 22:31)viomazilu Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] officiAL and latest rom...only english and chinese language ...need to be rooted after flashing and also you need to instal gapps..

Thanks! Thumbs Up

On official TCL site my translation softwre says that the left file is "le frog" version Unicom Brush pack and the right one is "snail" Unicom version Brushe pack

Don't know if that makes sense ...
(2014-02-22, 22:49)Zopler Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] officiAL and latest rom...only english and chinese language ...need to be rooted after flashing and also you need to instal gapps..

Thanks! Thumbs Up

On official TCL site my translation softwre says that the left file is "le frog" version Unicom Brush pack and the right one is "snail" Unicom version Brushe pack

Don't know if that makes sense ...
[/quot
not really but i just downloud it and i will flash it to see what a hell it isSmiling
about the 2 roms on tcl official page
snail and le frog versions for tcl 960
they are similar ...i think based on lewa both
snail seems to be little more minimalistic..for the rest i do not see to many differences at first sight...
Hi.

It exist a custom version of s960 called snail version. It seems to be 4.2.2 Android custom for gamer for what i undrrstood from chinese Google translate.
Its a specific back also.

Links :
[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

Regards
it can be ...i flashed...but my phone get a litle too hot..i think it run full powerSmiling
Interesting....

(2014-02-23, 00:32)viomazilu Wrote: [ -> ]it can be ...i flashed...but my phone get a litle too hot..i think it run full powerSmiling

Oh ,so you do not recommend this versions, right?

You're version is stable and sync works fine? Any other issues with the newest version you provided?

Did you gave the Eternal Team ROM a try?

By the way:
I made a backup in CWM, but at the end it says MD5 checksum error? Did you encountered the same issue?
(2014-02-23, 00:35)Zopler Wrote: [ -> ]Interesting....

(2014-02-23, 00:32)viomazilu Wrote: [ -> ]it can be ...i flashed...but my phone get a litle too hot..i think it run full powerSmiling

Oh ,so you do not recommend this versions, right?

You're version is stable and sync works fine? Any other issues with the newest version you provided?

Did you gave the Eternal Team ROM a try?

By the way:
I made a backup in CWM, but at the end it says MD5 checksum error? Did you encountered the same issue?
i had the et rom ...but that can not be updated via ota..and newest from tcl page is working fine ..and no ...i only encountered an error in MTK_Droid_Tools_253 about not having enought storage room for back up ...only saved on pc side...i didn't made a backup yet for latest version...i will try it tonight
You use MTK Droid Tools? I can't connect the PC to the S960 through it...
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20