www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: english version of cwm for tcl idol x+ s960,rom ,root and gapps
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] is from my rooted tcl s960 ...i do not know f is going to help you...try...if not working i will uplood my back up romTongue
tcl s960t work on different radio band than tcl s960...
Hello,

thank you very much, I have s960 model not S960T is this for my model?

Thanks
(2014-02-18, 16:19)main2eme@gmail. Wrote: [ -> ]Hello,

thank you very much, I have s960 model not S960T is this for my model?

Thanks

yes mine is also s960...but rooted and with chinese apps removed..so when i try install ota updates doesn't work...and i don't know yet to flash safely a new romSmiling
Hello,

I also need the ROM coming with the scatter file not only the Scatter file, is it possible?

Thanks
I mean by the ROM all the BIN and IMG files coming with the scatter.

Thanks
(2014-02-18, 23:48)main2eme@gmail. Wrote: [ -> ]Hello,

I also need the ROM coming with the scatter file not only the Scatter file, is it possible?

Thanks
I mean by the ROM all the BIN and IMG files coming with the scatter.

Thanks
i can upload original rom zip from tcl site or/and my backup files for flashing with flash tool..it will help?
Hello,

I really need the folder with BIN and IMG Files, I also have the zip but I cannot use it for Sp flash Tool
(2014-02-19, 01:06)viomazilu Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] this should work with the scatter file..only thing is when i made the backup it end it with an error ...no space on device..this are files saved on pc..

[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] original image from tcl.com

let me know when you downloud it...i can not keep them to long...low space on my dropbox accountSmiling
Hello,

Thank you very much, yes it's downloaded
(2014-02-19, 02:45)main2eme@gmail. Wrote: [ -> ]Hello,

Thank you very much, yes it's downloaded

you welcome
let us know if worked for you
Hello,

Thank you it did not work with your files, but I fortunately found another in another forum, and now everything is ok. I really thank you for your time.

A little question, do you also have a problem with synchronizing the Gmail Agenda?

Thanks
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20