www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: english version of cwm for tcl idol x+ s960,rom ,root and gapps
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
Everything works great... I cant see any problem yet...
(2014-03-02, 22:28)viomazilu Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-03-02, 22:12)Zopler Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-03-02, 06:07)guruzone Wrote: [ -> ]im flashed the anzhi rom with
TWRP recovery FROM OTG (Fat32 flash drive)!

awesome

(2014-03-02, 06:07)guruzone Wrote: [ -> ]WHat about the quality and stability of that anzhi version?

im flashed the anzhi rom with
TWRP recovery FROM OTG (Fat32 flash drive)!

What about the quality of Anzhi ROM?
Everything works?

awesome

Have problems wit the forum... Sorry.

My question :

What about the stability and quality of that Anzhi version?

Can somebody tell something about it?
German language?

Thanks.

german yes...about stability i do not know...just flashed..it seems to be ok..

is only looking different..different launcher..with minimal google services and a few extra languages...also sim management is different..you can assign contacts to a specific sim..but you do not have the option of quick chose sim..
(2014-03-02, 22:40)viomazilu Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-03-02, 22:28)viomazilu Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-03-02, 22:12)Zopler Wrote: [ -> ]

Have problems wit the forum... Sorry.

My question :

What about the stability and quality of that Anzhi version?

Can somebody tell something about it?
German language?

Thanks.

german yes...about stability i do not know...just flashed..it seems to be ok..

is only looking different..different launcher..with minimal google services and a few extra languages...also sim management is different..you can assign contacts to a specific sim..but you do not have the option of quick chose sim..

Ok Thanks. Perhaps I give it a try because of the languages.
Quick choosing SIM is not relevant for me because I have a cheap phone SIM and a pure data SIM in use.
Hi All im new here and new in android world too.. can anyone tel me,how can I update my system? I trying with updater but gettin failure,i bought my phone with multi language ,so probably they do something with android..have no idea is rooted or what ever ,brainless in this things^^ so my question is how can i update it if i cant what OTA? or can i update android to higher version?
i am using anzhi for 2 days already...the rom is really fast but it have the pr with sync...i think is based on version pre 02.14.
just now i run into a new post [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]&tid=206329&extra=page%3D1%26filter%3Dtypeid%26typeid%3D1177%26typeid%3D1177..wit translate it seems to be latest rom for overseas areasSmiling..link to downloud :
[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] Parola: 67y3
my internet is slow atm...8 h to finish downloud so i can not try it...from screens seems to be really nice rom..
(2014-03-05, 03:15)viomazilu Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]&tid=206329&extra=page%3D1%26filter%3Dtypeid%26typeid%3D1177%26typeid%3D1177..wit translate it seems to be latest rom for overseas areasSmiling..link to downloud :
[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] Parola: 67y3
my internet is slow atm...8 h to finish downloud so i can not try it...from screens seems to be really nice rom..

with internet download manager i have got 550 KB/s download speed.
Downloading...

Do u read about this rom?

i think Unicom version is not for 3G WCDMA phones.
(2014-03-05, 05:15)guruzone Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]&tid=206329&extra=page%3D1%26filter%3Dtypeid%26typeid%3D1177%26typeid%3D1177..wit translate it seems to be latest rom for overseas areasSmiling..link to downloud :

Downloading...

it is..Smiling ..i got it also with downloud manager...now itry set up sp flashtool...my driver is mess up..
(2014-03-05, 05:22)viomazilu Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]&tid=206329&extra=page%3D1%26filter%3Dtypeid%26typeid%3D1177%26typeid%3D1177..wit translate it seems to be latest rom for overseas areasSmiling..link to downloud :

Downloading...

it is..Smiling ..i got it also with downloud manager...now itry set up sp flashtool...my driver is mess up..

i loved the LeWa os's white icons on notification zone. Any update for LeWa OS? I dont find infos.
BUT
im very satisfied with anzhi rom 1.2 now. Testing:
~1% battery drain per hour with phone calls (no data connection)
yesterday there was no option to quick chose sim in Anzi, today I have it, maybe its some kind of automatic update I dont know... great...
(2014-03-05, 05:24)guruzone Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-03-05, 05:22)viomazilu Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-03-05, 05:15)guruzone Wrote: [ -> ]with internet download manager i have got 550 KB/s download speed.
Downloading...

i loved the LeWa os's white icons on notification zone. Any update for LeWa OS? I dont find infos.
BUT
im very satisfied with anzhi rom 1.2 now. Testing:
~1% battery drain per hour with phone calls (no data connection)
i flashed new rom...rooted..is looking just like anzhi rom..i will test it until tomorrow evening..
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20