www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: english version of cwm for tcl idol x+ s960,rom ,root and gapps
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
(2014-03-19, 23:03)pascha46 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-03-19, 19:43)Zopler Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-03-19, 05:14)viomazilu Wrote: [ -> ]yes and so far is the only version who make me happy to have Smiling

Lewa is still Chinese + English only, right?

(2014-03-19, 05:14)viomazilu Wrote: [ -> ]yes and so far is the only version who make me happy to have Smiling

Lewa is still Chinese + English only, right?

I got the phone with Lewa installed, there are nearly 30 languages. I hope with the update as well.

hi my friend. which version you have with 30 language? with greek language?

thanks for your time
Hey guys, I accidently unrooted my phone and now I don't know how to root it again. Please help!

ok, I got that fixed!

I was finaly able to update to rev 5.1 but now my OTW updater doesn't work and it says: Error fetching update info: invalid ROM (.........) & device (......)combo! ?????
what do I do?
Help please SadSadSadSad

I had my rom updated to Alcatel and was very happy with it until version 13 where it stopped updating due to the error mentioned in previous posts (invalid rom)

I Pressed a wrong option in mobileuncle and after that my mobile got half bricked Sad

I tried flashtools but the mobile freezes 10 seconds after loading (TCL_S960_For_Flash_Tool - but this only has one ROM which keeps freezing right after start)

sideload is also hardly working and usually gives an error message (E: Error in /tmp/update.zip)

I can't transfer any files to my mobile because it freezes (I have a couple of back ups that I can't transfer back)

My IMEI were also reset to 00000000

and when I open the recovery it gives me the below messages

E: Can't mount/ cache/recovery/log
E: Can't open /Cache/recovery/log
E:/can't mount /cache/recovery/last_
E:/ Can't open/Cache/recovery/last_1

Can anyone help please, I love this phone a lot and I am very depressed to loose it Sad
Hi, I have s960t idol x+ dual sim, I flashed the phone with this rom to change the language but has canceled the imei says invalid imei, there is a way to restore it?
hi guys i try to install new rom via custom recovery and i get error itry two times , i also chose in recovery menu to remove data and all information on sd card information in my idol , now my idol not working , windows not recognize him . i tray come back to stock rom via flash tool but every time i get this message "BROM ERROR : S CHIP TYPE NOT MATCH 3186 ..i try many roms many time but i always get this message please help ..thanks so much.
hi guys i try to install new rom via custom recovery and i get error itry two times , i also chose in recovery menu to remove data and all information on sd card information in my idol , now my idol not working , windows not recognize him . i tray come back to stock rom via flash tool but every time i get this message "BROM ERROR : S CHIP TYPE NOT MATCH 3186 ..i try many roms many time but i always get this message please help ..thanks so much.
(2015-02-08, 19:12)LucasNoob Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

I suggest you the PhilZ Touch cwm because it works very well.
I suggest you to try MTK Droid Tool & SP Flash Tool too.
I've used MtkDroid_2.4.7 and SP_Flash_Tool_exe_v3.1316.0.150.
You should try different versions of drivers for Windows too:
1)MTK65xx_ADB_USB_Driver_2012.08.27_v3
2)MTK65xx_USB_VCOM_Drivers_Windows8_1.4
3)MTK65xx_USB_VCOM_Drivers_XP-Vista-Windows7_1.1.23
4)MTK65xx_USB_VCOM_Drivers_XP-Vista-Windows7_1.5
5)MTK6589_PdaNET_ADB_VCOM_Drivers
6)pdaNET_4150.zip
7)PDAnet-64bit.zip
REMEMBER to disable driver Signature Enforcement on Windows 8.
Good Luck :-)
(2014-02-19, 15:54)main2eme@gmail. Wrote: [ -> ]Hello,

Thank you it did not work with your files, but I fortunately found another in another forum, and now everything is ok. I really thank you for your time.

A little question, do you also have a problem with synchronizing the Gmail Agenda?

Thanks

can you share the link? really appreciate it Smiling
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20