www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: english version of cwm for tcl idol x+ s960,rom ,root and gapps
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
Hello my friend, I have found this page, [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register],
where you can download the Quick User Guide in English and other languages and the mobile upgrade software for the alcatel 6043d, that maybe it will be usefull for tcl s960
Alcatel's Mobile Upgrade doesn't work with the TCL S960, an error message comes up.

Another tipp: If OTA upgrade of the italian image doesn't work, simply flash TWRP 2.6.3 using MT Flash Tool, then OTA upgrading to 5.3 works fine (step by step from 5.0 over 5.1, 5.2 to 5.3).
(2014-04-03, 22:35)hellfreezover Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

It has an OTA updater built into it.
And all Chinese apps are not there, which is good if have no clue in Chinese like me :-)
H

Hi,

Im new in the forum and just got TCL Idolx +, where all is chinese ! can you please let me know of how to update my device with this ROM, also is gapp there?

Thnaks
Hi,

TCL stock rom someone?? Please!! Big Grin
(2014-04-03, 22:35)hellfreezover Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

It has an OTA updater built into it.
And all Chinese apps are not there, which is good if have no clue in Chinese like me :-)
H

Thanks and installed it to my TCL ! however, can you please let me know of how to go the previous one as tried to install update from SD (through recovery) but not working ..
(2014-02-19, 03:20)viomazilu Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-02-19, 02:45)main2eme@gmail. Wrote: [ -> ]Hello,

Thank you very much, yes it's downloaded

you welcome
let us know if worked for you

Can you help me ! I have downloaded the Alcatel Rom which one of members posted recently and installed using recovery after put it on the phone SD, however, I want to go back to original ROM stock (lewa)? is it possible and please how?

Thanks
(2014-04-13, 03:00)almsaeed Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-02-19, 03:20)viomazilu Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-02-19, 02:45)main2eme@gmail. Wrote: [ -> ]Hello,

Thank you very much, yes it's downloaded

you welcome

Can you help me ! I have downloaded the Alcatel Rom which one of members posted recently and installed using recovery after put it on the phone SD, however, I want to go back to original ROM stock (lewa)? is it possible and please how?

Thanks

You can go back with restore function in CWM when you have done a back up.
I think you can find the original ROM a few pages back, too.
(2014-04-13, 17:04)Zopler Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-04-13, 03:00)almsaeed Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-02-19, 03:20)viomazilu Wrote: [ -> ]you welcome

Thanks

You can go back with restore function in CWM when you have done a back up.
I think you can find the original ROM a few pages back, too.

Thank you for your quick response, but I have not done any backup, also when I try to use "update via sd" after put the ROM on SD card, it doesn't work ! Any help for this ?
(2014-04-14, 01:47)almsaeed Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]....v2.9.5.apk then change recovery to this one [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]....CLS960.img
copy this files to phone :
[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]....t_s960.zip
[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register].....02.11.zip
[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]....281%29.zip

after this restart the phone in cwm
select wipe data/factory reset
wipe cache partition
go to advanced option and wipe dalvik cache
then instal zip from sdcard ...chose zip...that will be the rom
after is done instal zip ...roots960
select restart sistem...a warning will appear ...select disable flashing factory recover then reboot

after reboot restart again in cwm
flash gapps ...go to advanced option and wipe dalvik cache...reboot again...all shoul be ok
(2014-04-15, 00:13)Zopler Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]....v2.9.5.apk then change recovery to this one [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]....CLS960.img
copy this files to phone :
[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]....t_s960.zip
[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register].....02.11.zip
[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]....281%29.zip

after this restart the phone in cwm
select wipe data/factory reset
wipe cache partition
go to advanced option and wipe dalvik cache
then instal zip from sdcard ...chose zip...that will be the rom
after is done instal zip ...roots960
select restart sistem...a warning will appear ...select disable flashing factory recover then reboot

after reboot restart again in cwm
flash gapps ...go to advanced option and wipe dalvik cache...reboot again...all shoul be ok

Thank you Sir for your help and detailed steps ! however, web links are unfortunately not working?? can you please re-share.. Thanks in advance..
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20