www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: english version of cwm for tcl idol x+ s960,rom ,root and gapps
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
(2014-04-16, 01:29)almsaeed Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]....v2.9.5.apk then change recovery to this one [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]....CLS960.img
copy this files to phone :
[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]....t_s960.zip
[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register].....02.11.zip
[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]....281%29.zip

after this restart the phone in cwm
select wipe data/factory reset
wipe cache partition
go to advanced option and wipe dalvik cache
then instal zip from sdcard ...chose zip...that will be the rom
after is done instal zip ...roots960
select restart sistem...a warning will appear ...select disable flashing factory recover then reboot

after reboot restart again in cwm
flash gapps ...go to advanced option and wipe dalvik cache...reboot again...all shoul be ok

Thank you Sir for your help and detailed steps ! however, web links are unfortunately not working?? can you please re-share.. Thanks in advance..
Links were posted by the user VIOMAZILU
Thanks! It is work very proper and nice! one more time thanks a lot!
Hey guys,
I am also new here. I just received my Idol x+ s960. However it seem it has been suited for the Chinese for market and it could use a flash or something. Can you please let me know which one is the best rom for Europe, English is my preferred language so I don't really care about a multi language pack as long as it has Engl.
btw. the phone updater shows a new software update available OTA from v14.04.01 however once I downloaded it and went to updated the phone, it said it was not the correct version for it??? very strange???
Any ideas?
Thanks in advance
please guys, help me out with this... I need a good rom suited for the western part of the world in English, with a detailed "how to" instructions and required tools
please please please...
As far as how to flash, look here for how to flash a ROM [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
(2014-04-03, 22:35)hellfreezover Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

It has an OTA updater built into it.
And all Chinese apps are not there, which is good if have no clue in Chinese like me :-)
H

I'm using this too, its great.

One thing I want to ask, for all ROMs I tried, battery stats show cell standby more power than screen... my old phones never did that, does it do it for everyone here?
(2014-04-03, 22:35)hellfreezover Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

And all Chinese apps are not there, which is good if have no clue in Chinese like me :-)
H

Hi
I just bought the s960 and I think its an amazing phone
I am super excited about the Alcatel rom and I had a few questions:
1- I have already changed CWM to English and backed up my rom (gave an error at the end btw), what are the next steps to install the alcatel rom?
2- do I need to install gapps?
3- do I need to root?
4- any other watch outs??

thank you in advance for your help, please note that I am VERY new to this so please be as directive as possible.
(2014-03-02, 05:02)JOBAH Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

how did you manage to flash your phone.
I have same issue. whwn i conect it to flash tool it says unknow error and keeps conecting and disonecting every few seconds.and have managed to get message pmt changed for the rom Sad(

H

Hi everyone,
Thanks for sharing files and tips.

I installed this rom(Cuoco92_BB72_Rev5) on my TCL, and updated it to Rev5.10. every thing work fine. But I love original TCL launcher. It was more friendly and had more useful options that I never seen in other launchers. Is any way to install it on this rom?
OTA Updater files for Cuoco92_BB72_Rev5 (I'm not sure if it could be used for Lewa BB72 ?)
Rev5.1 to Rev5.10 :
[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
I've found a new TWRP recovery 2.7.0.0

[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20