www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: english version of cwm for tcl idol x+ s960,rom ,root and gapps
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
(2014-05-05, 05:20)Kk7Voden Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

I breake my phone with this bloody recovery - pls do not use it!
MediaTek starts to share codes fot KitKat Update to the manufactures!
Only for Octacores. Seems that we can have hope to get KitKat in summer... Big Grin
Hi Guys,

I'm new to this, but would really like to root my tcl idol x+, so that I can install play store.
Can anyone please provide a step-by-step guide and the files that are needed??

Thank you very much!
Hanique
(2014-05-08, 01:30)hanique Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
Hello,
Has anyone payed attention whether both speakers at the bottom are functioning?
I've played music from few different sources and it seems that sound comes out only from the left speaker?!?! And the sound of this phone is suppose to part it from many others?!?
Is it just my phone or is it normal?
btw. I am running the alcatel ROM
[/quote]

latest lewa 28 mar from here [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] have a power schedule on &off and they fixed batery draining ..i do not know about bt as i do not use it..and i got a score of 31300 on it..
[/quote]

Hello,

I just received my TCL S960. I have read all your post and I flashed the lewa from 28 mar. Could you please tell me if you meet some problems with Facebook? When I try to use it, he start but after few seconds he will stop and exit. I meet the same problem with original ROM.

Waiting for your help!

Regards,
Dan

latest lewa 28 mar from here [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] have a power schedule on &off and they fixed batery draining ..i do not know about bt as i do not use it..and i got a score of 31300 on it..
[/quote]

Hello,

I just received my TCL S960. I have read all your post and I flashed the lewa from 28 mar. Could you please tell me if you meet some problems with Facebook? When I try to use it, he start but after few seconds he will stop and exit. I meet the same problem with original ROM.

Waiting for your help!

Regards,
Dan
[/quote]

Yup, I am running the alcatel rom and the facebook app will close every once in a while... it still works but it is not stable...
[/quote]

Yup, I am running the alcatel rom and the facebook app will close every once in a while... it still works but it is not stable...
[/quote]

can, anyone, tell me which version to flash, where the facebook is working without problems? I would like to give this phone to my wife, but without facebook...... ;)
I found I need to install Facebook ver. 6.0.14.28. It will work
[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

Please Help!

I flashed AnZhi_FastRom_v2_s960_13lang and I didn't know hou to clear the cache memory.
I ordered this phone for a friend, and today i got a mail from To2c that it only supports English/Chinese. They ask if that is ok.

Is it true that it only supports English/Chinese? Because I need the language "Nederlands" on it.

And is there no Play Stor installed by default?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20