www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: english version of cwm for tcl idol x+ s960,rom ,root and gapps
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
(2014-03-01, 20:20)JOBAH Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]. Flash tool are included in download. (Some people report this rom as bugy. Have used it some time and it seems to be some memory leeak.)

After installing this rom the phoneis rooted and recovery is back.

2 - Englisg recovery
Use the tool inside the download from Eternal Team to flash the phone with english recovery. Load scatter file from ET rom, uncheck everything but not recovery.
Change recovery to the file in this download: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

3 - Install alternative rom from recovery
Download: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
This is fast andvery good battery time!

Hope you got it! Smiling
Thanks so much for help but I dont know what I need to do... There is no Flash Tool, I only have SP Flash Tool...
For SP Flash Tool I need scatter file and img, bin ROM files Sad
(2014-03-01, 22:06)JOBAH Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks so much for help but I dont know what I need to do... There is no Flash Tool, I only have SP Flash Tool...
For SP Flash Tool I need scatter file and img, bin ROM files Sad

Hi

Sorry, in step 1 you need TCL_S960_For_Flash_Tool.7z
I do notremeber where I downloaded itfrom.
But If u have dropbox, I can shareit with u.
Thanks my friend, I downloaded this and I have everything I need, but when I connect phone USB there is some kind of error in Flash Tool "PMT changed for the rom, it must be downloaded" and flash stops... Sad

When I try to flash my stock ROM using SP Flash Tools I get a message telling me that the phone is starting up too quickly. Phone has a non-replacable battery so can't pull it out.
SP Flash Tools requires the phone to be powered off to flash a ROM and my phone is apparently not giving it enough time to start the process as it is endlessly restarting. This phone cant be flashed from the windows!?
(2014-03-01, 21:23)andrees Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]. Flash tool are included in download. (Some people report this rom as bugy. Have used it some time and it seems to be some memory leeak.)

After installing this rom the phoneis rooted and recovery is back.

2 - Englisg recovery
Use the tool inside the download from Eternal Team to flash the phone with english recovery. Load scatter file from ET rom, uncheck everything but not recovery.
Change recovery to the file in this download: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

3 - Install alternative rom from recovery
Download: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
This is fast andvery good battery time!

Hope you got it! Smiling

im finished with recovery update!
my phone came with chinese recovery,
but now it has TWRP. Thanks for the links.

before:
[attachment=837]

after:
[attachment=838]
Thanks Andrees everything works great... SP Flash Tool work by press Volume Down + USB cable connected to PC -> FLASHMODE
TCL S960_AnZhi_FastRom_v1.2.zip is greatest ROM but is is for Alcatel not for TCL (but that is the same).. Thumbs Up
Andrees thank a lot Thumbs Up

ROM with scatter file and BIN, IMG made for SP Flash Tool:
[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
(2014-03-02, 05:02)JOBAH Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

Happy to hear you solved it and waked your phone back to life Smiling
(2014-03-02, 00:05)JOBAH Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks my friend, I downloaded this and I have everything I need, but when I connect phone USB there is some kind of error in Flash Tool "PMT changed for the rom, it must be downloaded" and flash stops... Sad

When I try to flash my stock ROM using SP Flash Tools I get a message telling me that the phone is starting up too quickly. Phone has a non-replacable battery so can't pull it out.
SP Flash Tools requires the phone to be powered off to flash a ROM and my phone is apparently not giving it enough time to start the process as it is endlessly restarting. This phone cant be flashed from the windows!?

im flashed the anzhi rom with
TWRP recovery FROM OTG (Fat32 flash drive)!

awesome
(2014-03-02, 06:07)guruzone Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-03-02, 00:05)JOBAH Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks my friend, I downloaded this and I have everything I need, but when I connect phone USB there is some kind of error in Flash Tool "PMT changed for the rom, it must be downloaded" and flash stops... Sad

awesome

(2014-03-02, 06:07)guruzone Wrote: [ -> ]WHat about the quality and stability of that anzhi version?

What about the quality of Anzhi ROM?
Everything works?

awesome

Have problems wit the forum... Sorry.

My question :

What about the stability and quality of that Anzhi version?

Can somebody tell something about it?
German language?

Thanks.
(2014-03-02, 22:12)Zopler Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-03-02, 06:07)guruzone Wrote: [ -> ]

awesome

(2014-03-02, 06:07)guruzone Wrote: [ -> ]WHat about the quality and stability of that anzhi version?

What about the quality of Anzhi ROM?
Everything works?

awesome

Have problems wit the forum... Sorry.

My question :

What about the stability and quality of that Anzhi version?

Can somebody tell something about it?
German language?

Thanks.

german yes...about stability i do not know...just flashed..it seems to be ok..
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20