www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: english version of cwm for tcl idol x+ s960,rom ,root and gapps
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
(2014-05-16, 20:06)ivo001 Wrote: [ -> ]I ordered this phone for a friend, and today i got a mail from To2c that it only supports English/Chinese. They ask if that is ok.

Is it true that it only supports English/Chinese? Because I need the language "Nederlands" on it.

And is there no Play Stor installed by default?

yes, mine was like that when it arrived... just English&Chinese with no play store
i flashed the rom to the alcatel one and now it even has Nederland and playstore too... it is no big deal to do it or find someone else to do it for you
(2014-05-16, 20:06)ivo001 Wrote: [ -> ]I ordered this phone for a friend, and today i got a mail from To2c that it only supports English/Chinese. They ask if that is ok.

Is it true that it only supports English/Chinese? Because I need the language "Nederlands" on it.

And is there no Play Stor installed by default?
My TCL arrived rooted, with play store already installed and over 30 languages.
But I flashed the alcatel rom and now is better.
Seems like it depends on the store.

To2C contacted me to tell that it only was chinese/english and no multilanguage.

I have no experience whatsoever with rooting/flashing a new rom.
But you guys say it is very easy.

I will ask my friend if he still wants the phone.
Hey, guys,
I have problems with OTA updater, I downloaded the new update, but when I try to instal it, it gives me an error! I have the alacatel rom
I know I read about a fix for this, but now I can't find it although I went through the thread a few times. Can anyone post a fix for this please?
So if I receive this phone i have to:
0. Install ADB drivers & SP Flashtool on PC
1. Flash english recover with SP Flashtool (Post #1)
2. Flash Alcatel rom with SP Flashtool (Post #141)
3. Install Gapps from Recovery (Post #1)

Is this the right order and all I need to make the TCL Idol X+ S960 Multilanguage with Google Play Store?

Edit: It looked like too much trouble, so I changed my order to a multi-language 16GB Xiaomi Mi3 for the same price.
I using Alcatel rom and I notice that some apps from google play such as Facebook or Candy Crush doesn't work. I need to install older versions for these apps in order to work. You have meet same issue on other rom? What may be the problem?
(2014-05-15, 17:32)gagliandar Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
(2014-05-22, 04:14)Dan Wrote: [ -> ]I using Alcatel rom and I notice that some apps from google play such as Facebook or Candy Crush doesn't work. I need to install older versions for these apps in order to work. You have meet same issue on other rom? What may be the problem?

Yep, I have the same problem and cannot install the Lewa v14.04.01 version on the updater.

I also am using an older version of Facebook.

Can't understand why the update hasn't been fixed yet
(2014-05-17, 12:31)gagliandar Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

Try this one.
I forgot how to flash recovery though. I think you can do it from android if you have root.
(2014-05-28, 07:07)youngsoulja Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

Try this one.
I forgot how to flash recovery though. I think you can do it from android if you have root.

I have that CWM recovery. Still OTA doesn't work for Lewa OS v14.04.01
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20